Are there hangers in staterooms?

winakork

By you guys are quick, and all over this. Any idea on the approximate number. As you can tell the DW is behind this. I am all into the throw the stuff in the suitcase and I am done, but nooooooooooo!!!!! She has the outfits all laid out with a tally of hangers needed:eek::eek:

Give me a swimsuit and a ice cold drink???? and I am good to go.

By you guys are quick, and all over this. Any idea on the approximate number. quote]

I would say about 8-12. Only because my grandmother bought 4 outfits for elegant night and she was still able to hang up about 4 other outfits and I used the hangers for my 2 elegant night outfits. I think it's at least 10.

By you guys are quick, and all over this. Any idea on the approximate number. As you can tell the DW is behind this. I am all into the throw the stuff in the suitcase and I am done, but nooooooooooo!!!!! She has the outfits all laid out with a tally of hangers needed:eek::eek:

I don't know the exact number, but it's between 6 and 12 -- and your cabin steward can usually round up a few more for you. I've always packed my clothes ON hangers, so I can just open the suitcase, grab my clothes and hang them up in one fell swoop -- then open a drawer and toss in all of my socks etc. and I'm ready to go hunting for a rum punch! My wife, on the other hand, can use every hanger provided and then some!

Which ship.

Miracle had great hangers in cat 11 suite--even clipped ones for skirts and lots of both types.

Triumph had some plastic hangers where 2 are hooked into a one plastic thingie fixed onto the bar. No hooks or clips for sundresses or skirts. I plan to bring a few with me next time since you can't be sure what you'll get!

Have a great time!

Glad to hear that. There will be hangers for your DW, but unfortunately, none for you!

Yes, there are several in each closet - heavy duty ones. My dresses were packed on hangers, but I still used the ship's for my jeans & sweaters. Plus, any folded tops can be hung to get the wrinkles to start falling out.

Archived