Why is Princess Cruise Tours so much more $$$ compared to Holland Cruise Tours.

Jimbo

Hopefully it will even be a bonus with lower airfares in the early season.

Jimbo:)

Don't hold your breath waiting for airfares to drop for that time of year. May is pretty full...college students returning home, seasonal workers arriving, relatives and friends coming for graduations and weddings, snowbirds returning home, and the regular travel, which is more extensive for locals than one might assume.

Would have loved to go to Eielson Mile 66 but our timeframe of our vacation I believe it won't be open that far by then. Our current schedule has us there on May 23rd and May 24th.

Going at this time works better with our work schedules at home plus got us a great prices on the cruise, car rental, hotel stays along the way. Hopefully it will even be a bonus with lower airfares in the early season.

You might want to rethink this again. Only my opinion, but if I were traveling in that timeframe- I would be certain to make the most of Denali Park and would absolutely route my trip where Denali Park was at the end. This may be significant for a first time visitor.

Otherwise, then consider the shuttle to Toklat, if you want to save yourself considerable money. Goes the same distance as the TWT.

You might want to rethink this again. Only my opinion, but if I were traveling in that timeframe- I would be certain to make the most of Denali Park and would absolutely route my trip where Denali Park was at the end. This may be significant for a first time visitor.

Otherwise, then consider the shuttle to Toklat, if you want to save yourself considerable money. Goes the same distance as the TWT.

The shuttle to Toklat will be fine.

Archived