Updated Shipboard Schedule for 2015

BBMacLaird

Can you give us an introduction to Chef Monica. I think we have sailed with all the others but she seems to be new. Looking forward to meeting her in may :)

Edited by oddjob16

Here is the updated Shipboard Schedule for 2015. The main change is replacing Captain Jason on the Journey with Captain Sindre beginning 4/27/15.

Hi Bonnie,

You may wish to double check the document, as the columns are not lining up. It appears the dates for Quest, are appearing to the right of the Journey list.

Here is the updated Shipboard Schedule for 2015. The main change is replacing Captain Jason on the Journey with Captain Sindre beginning 4/27/15.

Always enjoy the seeing the schedule.

Looks like we'll be joining Captain Sindre onboard.

We always enjoyed Captain Jason and I am certain the new Captain will follow in his excellent footsteps.

Hi Bonnie,

You may wish to double check the document, as the columns are not lining up. It appears the dates for Quest, are appearing to the right of the Journey list.

Hmmm, you're right. Let me go back and reformat that excel sheet so the pages break correctly. Thanks for pointing this out Andy.

Note re Chef Monica, I'll post more info on her background soon :)

bb

Can you give us an introduction to Chef Monica. I think we have sailed with all the others but she seems to be new. Looking forward to meeting her in may :)

she from TX and was promoted to her new job. . she is super young and cute with long dark hair and very petite. as far as food goes i really do not notice it better or different under her compared to other chefs.

I reformatted the report. I believe it will now open up properly with the columns (dates) lining up under each ship.

The updated report looks great. Thanks Bonnie !

There is an interview on Chef Monica coming out in a week or two. I'll post a link to it when it is available.

There is an interview on Chef Monica coming out in a week or two. I'll post a link to it when it is available.

Thank you, Bonnie. I was so impressed with Fabio and his crew last time on the Quest. I guess we will have a mouthwatering experience next time on the Journey with Monica as Head chef. Counting down......:D

Monica is an outstanding chef with a great personality. She also make the best bacon of any of the Azamara Chefs.

Agree. Monica is great and if they don't have any white chocolate and cranberry cookies one day she'll make sure they do the next and have some delivered to your stateroom too. LOL

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden