Too many brochures!!!

colombiangirl

I would guess most are 50 -80 but you will find pax younger & older but the majority are 50+

You would probably be fine it depends on what your expectations are

Lyn

Expectations....Quiet time together, nice dinners with cocktails and wine, relaxation and no thumping music. Conversations with others that can overheard at normal talking levels.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Expectations....Quiet time together, nice dinners with cocktails and wine, relaxation and no thumping music. Conversations with others that can overheard at normal talking levels.

Enjoy the cruise you will be fine on O :D

They are endless with the brochures, multiple times a week, it is beginning to annoy me. We have asked them to stop sending them, told them we had no intention of sailing with them again (bad cruise on the "Sick Ship" last year) but they keep coming. I did manage to get them to stop the email offers though.

It is a good day, just got a new one from Oceania, one from Regent and one from Edwin Watts Golf. Should have a new one from AARP soon. Plenty to read and then re cycle.

I could do with fewer brochures, but I like receiving them. I much prefer looking "on paper" versus online, even as someone probably at the lower end of the age spectrum of Oceania cruisers.

You don't have to be at the upper age spectrum to prefer paper to online. I'm definitely "upper" these days but I also prefer paper simply because they are easier for me to read.

But I agree that the deluge of mailed brochures and offers gets very wearing.

Mura

For some reason a few years ago, they stopped sending me brochures and now I can't get them to restart!!! And I like to browse them. They give me tons of ideas for travel plans! (sigh)

Mia

Mia, Didn't you know they only send the brochures to people who don't want them. They must have found out you looked forward to receiving them so they removed you from their mailing list. ;p

For some reason a few years ago, they stopped sending me brochures and now I can't get them to restart!!! And I like to browse them. They give me tons of ideas for travel plans! (sigh)

Mia

I guess it goes both ways. Feast or famine. Could send you some of ours but I like getting them. If it gets bad enough let me know and I will re direct some of ours.

Too funny!!

Unfortunately I get the feeling I'm missing out on some great deals! I don't get email notifications either. Maybe there is greater plan involved and we were not meant to cruise more :(

Mia

have you signed up for them ?

I am sure you could get on the list :)

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/email-signup/

I guess it goes both ways. Feast or famine. Could send you some of ours but I like getting them. If it gets bad enough let me know and I will re direct some of ours.

It only takes 30 min. or so to read them and then we can send some of them on to you also. Would like to keep a few to compare prices down the road. :):)