Help with Australia Cruise Please

Hi all,

We are looking to do a cruise around Australia around Nov-Jan time for approx 2 weeks.

I have found a number of high end cruise companies but can't find and P&O, Princess type companies.

Can anybody point me in the right direction. Not fussy who we cruise with just want to visit as many ports as possible in 14-16 days.

Many thanks for any help.

Lu

P&O generally don't do the longer cruises and you would have to check itineraries to get a back-to-back one to suit.

The only other ones I could see are below, but I haven't checked through everything.

• Sea princess is doing a 15 night Fremantle to Brisbane via the top end from 18/11/2017.

• Maasadam (HAL) is doing a 13 night Fremantle to Sydney via the bottom from 8/11/17.

• Noordam (HAL) is doing a 29 night Sydney to Auckland via Adelaide, Melbourne, Hobart & NZ etc from 20/1/2017

Hope that helps?

Hi all,

We are looking to do a cruise around Australia around Nov-Jan time for approx 2 weeks.

A full circumnavigation of Australia takes a month. A Top End cruise, Sydney to Fremantle or vice versa, takes 17 days and typically only visits about six ports in that time.

You might be lucky to find one in November but most of the cruise lines avoid doing the Top End of Australia during our summer, it's the rainy season there. Princess does the Round Australia cruise in late September / early October and also in March.

Some of the World Cruises do go around the Top End in summer but you rarely get the full circumnavigation from those.

A full circumnavigation of Australia takes a month. A Top End cruise, Sydney to Fremantle or vice versa, takes 17 days and typically only visits about six ports in that time.

You might be lucky to find one in November but most of the cruise lines avoid doing the Top End of Australia during our summer, it's the rainy season there. Princess does the Round Australia cruise in late September / early October and also in March.

Some of the World Cruises do go around the Top End in summer but you rarely get the full circumnavigation from those.

I took them as looking for a cruise around the region rather than a circumnavigation, but yes the shortest full Circumnavigation I've seen was 25 days (Cunard).

RCI (Radiance of the Seas) do a B2B circumnavigation, each is 16 days. The bottom half takes in New Zealand (South island) and the top half includes Bali. They do this each year, alternating directions.