Meet & Mingle

reilly1

Our LCV Desk hasn't received your email yet. Could you resend?

Will do. Need to get back home first to dig it out. Do you want me to send it to the same address or is there another you want me to copy as well?

• 4 weeks later...
The webpage wording has been corrected to say the M&M will always be held regardless of how many CCrs sign up :)

Thank you for pointing this out for us!

https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/cruisecritic/getBooking.do

We are also looking into how to make the link easier to find on our website. Even we have trouble finding it!

We have added a new Meet & Mingle Parties call-out on our website. It's under the Booked Guests heading. This is a result of our learning via this forum that it is difficult to find how to sign up for the M&M. Thank you for the feedback!

Here's a link. Check it out and see what you think...

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/int/booked-guests

Bonnie, it would be really good if there was some way to stop showing the "minimum 25" for a party to be organised in the confirmatory email as in reality the ship always organises a meet and mingle regardless. Also a "denied" email is auto generated a week or so before the cruise if less than 25 have registered and this should be discontinued.

Phil

Bonnie, it would be really good if there was some way to stop showing the "minimum 25" for a party to be organised in the confirmatory email as in reality the ship always organises a meet and mingle regardless. Also a "denied" email is auto generated a week or so before the cruise if less than 25 have registered and this should be discontinued.

Phil

I believe the programmers are working on this. I'll forward your reminder to them :)

I just checked my two Azamara cruises. The one for this year -- I'm pretty sure I had already registered for the M&M -- tells me there are 46 people signed up, but doesn't confirm that I'm one of them or invite me to join. Is it supposed to?

The cruise for 2018: when you search for it on the right side you get an error message that there is no such cruise, please check your dates -- but if you enter your info on the left side if tells you to wait until within 1 year of sailing [i assume this is the correct answer].

[This is the hardest thing in website design. No matter how hard you work to make it foolproof, there's always a bigger fool -- like me, here -- to prove you wrong!]

Edited by Host Jazzbeau

• 1 month later...

Our website department is in search of a copy of the email known as the "Party Confirmation Email".

The Party Confirmation Email is sent close to the sailing date and confirms that the 25 guest minimum was reached for the Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle party. We want to make sure we have discontinued this standard correspondence since regardless of the number of rsvps received the Meet & Mingle party will be held!

Does anyone have a copy to send them via the email address: webcontent@azamaraclubcruises.com?

Thanks in advance!

Sadly our charter cruise did not have a Meet&mingle - we were told the charter company does not allow this?? Somehow, people were able to have drinks gatherings based on the state you lived in( this was an Australian charter company so most of the passengers were Australian) but it didn't mean you necessarily met those on your roll call. I really missed that.This was advertised in Pursuits so we assume Azamara were behind it.

for Bonnie- Sent party confirmation email to address you gave and got out of office until Sept 18th back.

Thanks Bonnie for trying to sort this out. My confirmation does say cancellation with fewer than 25.

for Bonnie- Sent party confirmation email to address you gave and got out of office until Sept 18th back.

Thanks Bonnie for trying to sort this out. My confirmation does say cancellation with fewer than 25.

Thanks herby. I'll send a copy of your post to the web person who requested the email, to see if they received it.

From the web site when I search for the meet and greet today

As of 15-Jun-2016, 2 guest(s) have signed up for your Azamara Club Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party on Azamara Quest departing 10-Mar-2017.

The closer you get to 25 guests, the closer you'll be to meeting your new friends during a complimentary onboard party.

From the web site when I search for the meet and greet today

As of 15-Jun-2016, 2 guest(s) have signed up for your Azamara Club Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party on Azamara Quest departing 10-Mar-2017.

The closer you get to 25 guests, the closer you'll be to meeting your new friends during a complimentary onboard party.

Hi aquidneck1,

Could you supply a bit more information for us?

Where did you find this message? Is it on our website, not received as an email? Which voyage are you looking at?

I just got this reply after signing up today for a M&M:

As of 15-Jun-2016, 28 guests have already signed up for the Azamara Club Cruises/Cruise Critic Party for the cruise Azamara Journey sailing on 09-Aug-2016.

Remember, in order to enjoy an official Azamara Club Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party, 25 must be registered for your party 3 days prior to the sail date. If your group reaches the minimum, you will receive an email confirmation. If your group does not reach this minimum, you will receive a cancellation notification.

URL: https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/cruisecritic/setParty.do

• 2 months later...

Do you still want to know when we find these statements? I think the web address I just found is slightly different from others previously reported. I just checked to see how many people we have signed up for my upcoming cruise by going to: https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/cruisecritic/getParty.do. The following message appears:

"As of 01-Sep-2016, 20 guest(s) have signed up for your Azamara Club Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party on Azamara Quest departing 15-Jan-2017.

The closer you get to 25 guests, the closer you'll be to meeting your new friends during a complimentary onboard party."