Looking for a packing list

Jsrbrown

Hey Expert Friends,

I recall seeing a very comprehensive packing and cruising spreadsheet here in the forums but now I can't seem to find it. And it was awesome! Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hey Expert Friends,

I recall seeing a very comprehensive packing and cruising spreadsheet here in the forums but now I can't seem to find it. And it was awesome! Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Here us mine:

Important Stuff

Passports/wallets/ID/Cash/Businesscards

Boarding passes

Camera bag/memory/plugs/charger/powerstrip/batteries

Laptop

Cell phone/charger/earpods

Meds/rolaids/aspirin

Glasses/Binoculars

Sun tan lotion

Pens/notebook

waterproof bag/ziploc bags

Night light/flashlight

Duct tape/clothespins/clips

sunglasses/hats/beachbag

ear plugs

Toiletries/deodorant/clippers/file/toothpaste/brush/shampoo/chapstick/brush/razor/gel/Qtips/floss/cologne

Reading material

cooler

Stop mail

Turn off water

Door magnet

Passwords

Clothes

Tshirts (3 UW)/7 other

Underware (7)

Socks (3+1)/Shoes

GolfShirts (6)

Dress Shirts (1)

Suit + Ties + Shoes

Dress Pants (1)

shorts (3) + gym shorts

sweatshirt + raincoat?

Belts

Swimsuits (3)

Plastic rain coats

Not sure which one you are seeking try the one attached here.

Also just google packing list and you will find a plethora of websites and apps.

this thread also has sever:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1784268&highlight=packing+list

Cruise List (BLANK).xls

Hey Expert Friends,

Just remember that there is a LOT of stuff on those packing lists that you do not need.

Just remember that there is a LOT of stuff on those packing lists that you do not need.

In fact almost all of the stuff on most of the packing lists are totally unnecessary. I think that people who know how to pack wisely do not need packing lists. The people who tend to think that they need everything including the kitchen sink are the ones who make lists. In fact, it would not surprise me if some of them make a list to keep track of their lists.

DON

No way would I pack all that stuff!

On a Caribbean cruise, you'll be in swim suit or shorts during the day...and you'll need something slightly nicer to wear to dinner....that's it!

All the personal stuff...toiletries, etc...are up to what you usually bring on ANY trip!

Edited by cb at sea

Here it is.

1) some clothes

2) sunscreen

3) lots of cash.

4) pass ports/I'd

Have a great trip!

I would add basic OTC meds, including Immodium.

Hey Expert Friends,

Try googling: cruise packing lists

In fact almost all of the stuff on most of the packing lists are totally unnecessary. I think that people who know how to pack wisely do not need packing lists. The people who tend to think that they need everything including the kitchen sink are the ones who make lists. In fact, it would not surprise me if some of them make a list to keep track of their lists.

DON

Packing lists aren't a list of everything that must be taken. They're a list of things which you need to decide whether or not to take.

Obviously a truly wise person (are you one of them?) would never forget to include his shaver adaptor so it works in European sockets; and would never forget, half way through his packing, whether he actually packed it or only thought about packing it. I'm not that wise; I need a list which I tick off as I go.

Google: Frommer's Master Packing List. I print off several and then highlight what I need per trip...Also, you can google "Travel Planning Checklist" for a list of things to do days or weeks prior to cruise/vacation (example: stop mail, notify credit card companies, schedule pet boarding, etc.). Hope this helps.

Packing lists aren't a list of everything that must be taken. They're a list of things which you need to decide whether or not to take.

Obviously a truly wise person (are you one of them?) would never forget to include his shaver adaptor so it works in European sockets; and would never forget, half way through his packing, whether he actually packed it or only thought about packing it. I'm not that wise; I need a list which I tick off as I go.

Ding! Ding! Ding! THIS. :)

And if you want one that you can customize each time, I have found the following site to have a very comprehensive list. http://www.independenttraveler.com/packing

Edited by cherylandtk