For Geric26 re: tub/shower

Pam

I went back to the final discussion on an old thread, and clipped this information for you. I hope it answers the question you were having problems getting answered:

#116 Report Post

Old November 23rd, 2015, 04:07 PM

Chief Blogging Officer ~ Azamara Club Cruises

*Account Verified

Default Hi Marinaro44…you are correct

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBMacLaird View Post

Hi marinaro44,

I'll see if I can't get the tub location list for all of you.

I have been told you are correct:

The port N1 staterooms and starboard N2 will have a tub.

Bonnie B. MacLaird

Chief Blogging Officer

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of Azamara Club Cruises)

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

#117 Report Post

Old November 23rd, 2015, 06:55 PM

Cool Cruiser

Quote:

Hi Bonnie,

Thanks for the info. Will this be the same on the Quest?

Thank you!

HAL - Zuiderdam - 2015/6 - E Caribbean

HAL - Nieuw Amsterdam - 2015 - W Caribbean

Celebrity - Reflection - 2015 E Caribbean

Princess - Grand - 2014 Alaska

Princess - Ruby - 2014 Caribbean Getaway

Princess - Crown - 2013 S. Caribbean

Princess - Golden - 2013 Pacific Coastal

Princess - Diamond - 2013 Alaska

RCL - Adventure of the Sea - 2012 West Med

HAL - Noordam - 2011 S Caribbean

HAL - Eurodam - 2010 E Caribbean

Costa - Allegra - 1999 E Med

RC - Song of America - 1984 E Caribbean

NAL - Vista Fjord - 1978 Caribbean

NAL - Saga Fjord - 1977 Caribbean

Sitmar - Fairwind - 1971,72,73,74,75,76,77,78 Caribbean

#118 Report Post

Old November 23rd, 2015, 07:35 PM

Cool Cruiser

Quote:

Thanks. Many, too many tubs. Showers will sell out early and $398 upgrades will get only the leftover tubs.

#119 Report Post

Old November 23rd, 2015, 08:45 PM

Chief Blogging Officer ~ Azamara Club Cruises

*Account Verified

Default More specifically...

These Clun Continent suites, on both Journey & Quest, will have a sofa bed and a tub:

Club Continent, Category N1: 8036 through 8054.

Club Continent, Category N2: 8059 through 8073.

Bonnie B. MacLaird

Chief Blogging Officer

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of Azamara Club Cruises)

Thanks Pam. We know we are boring to those not in CC suites. However, we were initially assured through our TA and the Celebrity/Azamara rep from Sydney that 8043 (also mentioned in a post as being assured of a shower by Azamara) would be getting a shower. (It is medically inconvenient for my wife to get in and out of a tub).

We saw the original port and starboard division, thought it was sensible and we were lucky. Saw all the other confirmations and relaxed, paid our final payment. Now we see that all N1s get tubs, and all N2s get showers. No logic here.

Azamara kept the details to themselves, then at the last minute gave out the details a few weeks before the refit. They have then switched around. Confusing, and a bit incompetent.

We also know that April 15th after refit on Quest may be testing, but we hope Singapore will be more efficient, and we look forward to all we have heard about the crew.:)

Thanks Pam. We know we are boring to those not in CC suites. However, we were initially assured through our TA and the Celebrity/Azamara rep from Sydney that 8043 (also mentioned in a post as being assured of a shower by Azamara) would be getting a shower. (It is medically inconvenient for my wife to get in and out of a tub).

We saw the original port and starboard division, thought it was sensible and we were lucky. Saw all the other confirmations and relaxed, paid our final payment. Now we see that all N1s get tubs, and all N2s get showers. No logic here.

Azamara kept the details to themselves, then at the last minute gave out the details a few weeks before the refit. They have then switched around. Confusing, and a bit incompetent.

We also know that April 15th after refit on Quest may be testing, but we hope Singapore will be more efficient, and we look forward to all we have heard about the crew.:)

I'm sorry, I seem to have missed this news. Pam's quotes above all state that port N1 staterooms and starboard N2 will have a tub, while the reverse (starboard N1 and port N2) will have showers. Where did you learn this new alignment?

This is not my understanding. Everything that I have read confirms Pam's posting.

When I checked again on the .co.uk Azamara site the downloadable deck plan was as above, but the 'View Deckplan' diagram was as I said above. Funny that they should be different - wonder which one is right - any idea, Bonnie!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And, on the US site as of today, Journey download is shown with all N1's with tub and sofa bed, Starboard N2's the same as N1's and port N1's without notation but, ASSUME showers and nothing about sofa or bed. Journey on line not completely visible but, N1's port, no notation and starboards with the wrong facing triangle and showers. Can't move lower on deck plan to see N2's.

As for Quest, download is OLD April 2, 2015 current layout while on line which can't be totally seen still has the 4 choices for dates which we all know are incorrect and a complete mess in what can be seen as the entire layout is not visable but, completely incorrect after the refit.

Bonnie, the websites have been screwed up regarding the actual contents of the CC Suites for months now and it has been pointed out yet appears the IT people are incapable of providing an accurate ship layout even with Journey close to complete for the past week.

There is absolutely no way to determine what configuration the CC suites are on line either thru pdf's or actual on line renderings. Truly unbelievable that these messed up deck plans remain while changing at times but, still incorrect and inconsistent from on line to pdf to the actual on board layout which for port N2's according to Host Andy are showers without sofa beds.

Don't believe we have ever been told what the plan is for Quest while assuming it to be the same as Journey however the website and pdf's lend absolutely no way to determine what Quest will be as the web and pdf's differ.

We need a complete accurate depiction of the 2 ships sooner rather than later as many of us believed that once Journey was complete, the website would be fixed but, that hasn't happened and the confusion is now more rapantent after the refit than before!!!!

I received the following email from my TA last night:

Sent: 01 February 2016 19:09

To: xx me xx

Subject: URGENT: DRYDOCK BATHROOM STATEROOM UPDATES

Dear Customer,

Good day.

Please find below email for a very important notification from the Cruise line. Kindly confirm upon receipt of this email.

Should you have any questions or require any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be pleased to assist you.

Best Regards,

Sent: Monday, February 01, 2016 10:32 AM

Subject: DRYDOCK BATHROOM STATEROOM UPDATES

Dear xx my TA xx:

We are contacting you in reference to your clients booking on Azamara Club Cruises.

You may have heard that our ships will under-go major upgrades in 2016. The ships will be reimagined with new staterooms and suites, venues, public spaces and technologies to bring fresh services and new benefits to our guests. These are exciting times for Azamara Club Cruises, and our guests.

This is a major undertaking and a lot of preparation is already underway. As our scope expanded throughout the planning session, we have found it necessary to do extensive remodeling within the bathrooms of the Club Continent Suites onboard.

As part of your clients Suite bathroom remodel project there will be a new shower installed. This Suite will no longer encompass a bath tub.

The reason for letting you know now is that you are aware of this change to the bathroom might be something our guests want to know.

Type Cabin # Offering

N1 8036 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N1 8040 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N1 8042 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N1 8044 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N1 8046 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N1 8050 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N1 8052 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N1 8054 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N1 8039 Shower only/Chair

N1 8043 Shower only/Chair

N1 8045 Shower only/Chair

N1 8047 Shower only/Chair

N1 8049 Shower only/Chair

N1 8053 Shower only/Chair

N1 8055 Shower only/Chair

N1 8057 Shower only/Chair

N2 8056 Shower only/Chair

N2 8058 Shower only/Chair

N2 8060 Shower only/Chair

N2 8062 Shower only/Chair

N2 8064 Shower only/Chair

N2 8066 Shower only/Chair

N2 8068 Shower only/Chair

N2 8070 Shower only/Chair

N2 8059 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N2 8061 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N2 8063 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N2 8065 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N2 8067 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N2 8069 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N2 8071 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N2 8073 Tub and shower w/Sofa

We appreciate your understanding as this is essential to the successful upgrades of our suites and staterooms. Our team onboard the Azamara Quest / Azamara Journey will be ready upon your arrival for a very memorable vacation. We look forward to welcome you aboard the ship

If you or our mutual guest have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Marta Blanco

Geric, first of all, I don't believe you were ever boring anybody with this question; the thread I cut/pasted from was a long one, that's why I only brought a little bit of it over here. I had no idea that the question was still ongoing, I thought we had the final answer.

And now it looks like maybe we DO have the final answer, thanks to the letter from Marta Blanco, and your suite will have a shower. I hope you have an incredible cruise!

I received the following email from my TA last night:

Sent: 01 February 2016 19:09

To: xx me xx

Subject: URGENT: DRYDOCK BATHROOM STATEROOM UPDATES

Dear Customer,

Good day.

Please find below email for a very important notification from the Cruise line. Kindly confirm upon receipt of this email.

Should you have any questions or require any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be pleased to assist you.

Best Regards,

Sent: Monday, February 01, 2016 10:32 AM

Subject: DRYDOCK BATHROOM STATEROOM UPDATES

Dear xx my TA xx:

We are contacting you in reference to your clients booking on Azamara Club Cruises.

You may have heard that our ships will under-go major upgrades in 2016. The ships will be reimagined with new staterooms and suites, venues, public spaces and technologies to bring fresh services and new benefits to our guests. These are exciting times for Azamara Club Cruises, and our guests.

This is a major undertaking and a lot of preparation is already underway. As our scope expanded throughout the planning session, we have found it necessary to do extensive remodeling within the bathrooms of the Club Continent Suites onboard.

As part of your clients Suite bathroom remodel project there will be a new shower installed. This Suite will no longer encompass a bath tub.

The reason for letting you know now is that you are aware of this change to the bathroom might be something our guests want to know.

Type Cabin # Offering

N1 8036 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N1 8040 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N1 8042 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N1 8044 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N1 8046 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N1 8050 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N1 8052 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N1 8054 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N1 8039 Shower only/Chair

N1 8043 Shower only/Chair

N1 8045 Shower only/Chair

N1 8047 Shower only/Chair

N1 8049 Shower only/Chair

N1 8053 Shower only/Chair

N1 8055 Shower only/Chair

N1 8057 Shower only/Chair

N2 8056 Shower only/Chair

N2 8058 Shower only/Chair

N2 8060 Shower only/Chair

N2 8062 Shower only/Chair

N2 8064 Shower only/Chair

N2 8066 Shower only/Chair

N2 8068 Shower only/Chair

N2 8070 Shower only/Chair

N2 8059 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N2 8061 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N2 8063 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N2 8065 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N2 8067 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N2 8069 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N2 8071 Tub and shower w/Sofa

N2 8073 Tub and shower w/Sofa

We appreciate your understanding as this is essential to the successful upgrades of our suites and staterooms. Our team onboard the Azamara Quest / Azamara Journey will be ready upon your arrival for a very memorable vacation. We look forward to welcome you aboard the ship.

If you or our mutual guest have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Marta Blanco

Hi CashewNuts,

this letter is correct.

And, on the US site as of today, Journey download is shown with all N1's with tub and sofa bed, Starboard N2's the same as N1's and port N1's without notation but, ASSUME showers and nothing about sofa or bed. Journey on line not completely visible but, N1's port, no notation and starboards with the wrong facing triangle and showers. Can't move lower on deck plan to see N2's.

As for Quest, download is OLD April 2, 2015 current layout while on line which can't be totally seen still has the 4 choices for dates which we all know are incorrect and a complete mess in what can be seen as the entire layout is not visable but, completely incorrect after the refit.

Bonnie, the websites have been screwed up regarding the actual contents of the CC Suites for months now and it has been pointed out yet appears the IT people are incapable of providing an accurate ship layout even with Journey close to complete for the past week.

There is absolutely no way to determine what configuration the CC suites are on line either thru pdf's or actual on line renderings. Truly unbelievable that these messed up deck plans remain while changing at times but, still incorrect and inconsistent from on line to pdf to the actual on board layout which for port N2's according to Host Andy are showers without sofa beds.

Don't believe we have ever been told what the plan is for Quest while assuming it to be the same as Journey however the website and pdf's lend absolutely no way to determine what Quest will be as the web and pdf's differ.

We need a complete accurate depiction of the 2 ships sooner rather than later as many of us believed that once Journey was complete, the website would be fixed but, that hasn't happened and the confusion is now more rapantent after the refit than before!!!!

Hi RallyDave,

the downloadable deck plans for both ships look fine to me today. Granted 24-hours have passed since you posted and perhaps our web-gurus fixed the symbols overnight? However it happened, they look good to me...both ships' deckplans.

Check them out and let me know if you see any other discrepancies.

Bonnie

The latest downloadable deckplan for Journey contains a new story - all N1's with tub and convertible sofabed, and all starboard N2's with tubs. Only the port N2's have showers.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/sites/default/files/pdfs/aza_jr_1705_2016.pdf

Hi Zimbo, I always appreciate your posts, but in this case you've posted an erroneous deckplan.

I'm not watching daily what comes up (and obviously comes down) from our website, but it looks like you grabbed a deckplan that had errors on it. I hope it wasn't up very long!

Hi RallyDave,

the downloadable deck plans for both ships look fine to me today. Granted 24-hours have passed since you posted and perhaps our web-gurus fixed the symbols overnight? However it happened, they look good to me...both ships' deckplans.

Check them out and let me know if you see any other discrepancies.

Bonnie

Hi Bonnie -

The deck plans for Journey are now fixed. And the downloadable deck plans for Quest are correct, but the Quest deck plans on the "view deck plans" link are still broken. Only the PRE-drydock plans are correct. The 1 May+ and 24 Sep+ are blank, and the 23 Sep incorrectly shows the pre-drydock layout.

Hi Bonnie,

Host Jazzbeau is correct, 3/4 correct with the HTML on line version for Quest still in the broken manner it has for months now. And, FYI, the downloadable Quest is correct only after the drydock so some problems there and I too saw what Zimbo posted and this appears to be a systemic problem and why I asked again for you to take a look as while the deck plans keep changing, not all were the same or working well on different browsers

So, you do need to talk to IT about Quest as still not correct and confusing to people booking in the next few months as well as the 4 dropdowns when should be only two and the future ones in HTML don't work.

If people use the pdf for post dry dock and the HTML of pre dry dock they should be correct however, most people will have no clue and perhaps choose the wrong cabin. And, while there is a leagent for tub, no legend for shower and no couch.

Thanks,