Stroller on Freedom of the Seas?

I was wondering if anyone knows if a double jogging stroller will fit in the closet of an inside room on Freedom of the Seas. We are going to Disney the week before our cruise and I would love to bring the jogger, but will need to store it since I know it is too big for the ship. If it won't fit in the closet, do you know if the steward can store it for us?

Thanks in advance!

I was wondering if anyone knows if a double jogging stroller will fit in the closet of an inside room on Freedom of the Seas. We are going to Disney the week before our cruise and I would love to bring the jogger, but will need to store it since I know it is too big for the ship. If it won't fit in the closet, do you know if the steward can store it for us?

Thanks in advance!

The room attendants really can't store items (officially.). Can your stroller fold down? If so you can fit it under the bed.

(ps - not a lot of room in the closet...)

Thanks in advance!

I am not familiar with a jogging stroller. Are the seats side by side or one behind the other?

The halls on the ship are very narrow so if the seats are side by side no one else would be able to pass you in the hall.

I loved my Bob double jogger, but it was a beast when not used for exercise. Even folded, it was huge. I recommend renting a double stroller from kingdom strollers or a similar company in Orlando. I haven't used them, but they are every where at Disney World.

I think your double jogger will take up too much space in your stateroom, but that is just my opinion. We have taken a single (think city mini) on a cruise and it was fine.

Thanks in advance!

If it is a side by side leave it home. It will be a bear at Disney and too large to fit on board. Even the front to back ones are too much of a hassle esp on Disney buses and forget an inside cabin

You're planning on having two adults and two children in an inside cabin with presumably a pack-n-play set up in the minuscule amount of floor space available AND you want to fill the closet completely with a useless stroller.

So where are you going to put your clothes???

Leave the huge stroller at home. Use a regular stroller.

The room attendants really can't store items (officially.). Can your stroller fold down? If so you can fit it under the bed.

(ps - not a lot of room in the closet...)

Thanks- I am not sure it will fold small enough! I thought about trying under the bed.

I am not familiar with a jogging stroller. Are the seats side by side or one behind the other?

The halls on the ship are very narrow so if the seats are side by side no one else would be able to pass you in the hall.

Side by side- but I know it won't fit in the halls- just planning to store it in the room and use a smaller umbrella stroller for the ship and ports!

I loved my Bob double jogger, but it was a beast when not used for exercise. Even folded, it was huge. I recommend renting a double stroller from kingdom strollers or a similar company in Orlando. I haven't used them, but they are every where at Disney World.

I think your double jogger will take up too much space in your stateroom, but that is just my opinion. We have taken a single (think city mini) on a cruise and it was fine.

Thanks so much for this recommendation! I totally forgot about renting a stroller when we arrive at Disney! We have rented scooters in the past and always just brought out stroller. I started looking into this to see if is feasible for us- going to Babies R Us to check out the strollers offered for rent when we go to Florida to see which would be most comfortable for my son!

You're planning on having two adults and two children in an inside cabin with presumably a pack-n-play set up in the minuscule amount of floor space available AND you want to fill the closet completely with a useless stroller.

So where are you going to put your clothes???

Leave the huge stroller at home. Use a regular stroller.

We actually have two cabins for 5 of us- no pack and play. Please don't assume you know the situation. I was just curious if anyone knew if the stroller would fit in the cabin closet to store for the week- not planning to use it on the ship- just want it for our pre-trip to Disney.

We actually have two cabins for 5 of us- no pack and play. Please don't assume you know the situation. I was just curious if anyone knew if the stroller would fit in the cabin closet to store for the week- not planning to use it on the ship- just want it for our pre-trip to Disney.

One option could be to store it standing against the wall, between the two beds, behind the nightstand. This would be assuming that the beds are going to be separated in at least one of the cabins.

One option could be to store it standing against the wall, between the two beds, behind the nightstand. This would be assuming that the beds are going to be separated in at least one of the cabins.

Thanks for another great suggestion! I appreciate your response!

• 2 weeks later...
Off topic but few have mentioned storing under the bed. Will those big hard suitcases fit under there?

Open the suitcase and slide it under the bed. Some people leave luggage open under the bed to put their dirty clothes in, less clutter...

I second the suggestion of renting offsite at WDW.

Thanks- I actually looked them up and then went to our local baby store to check out the strollers for rent and my son is too tall for them!

We are going to go with our small Maclaren fold up stroller and just deal with it! I appreciate all of the suggestions!