Looking Up Booking

LEESRE

When you have booked a cruise with Azamara can someone please tell me how I can get into the booking and see all the details including which cabin I have been assigned to.

When I go into My Azamara it only gives you certain details but not cabin numbers etc.

I do believe that I have read on here that you can see the cabin, I have tried to search but cannot find an answer.

Many thanks.

From My Azamara go into the reservations page. Save that page address as a favourite and keep the original page open. Then open another tab with the My Reservations favourite you've just added. The new tab should have "select" on it to enable you to pull up the other details. That's the easiest way I have found to do it.

I have tried following these steps but still can't see cabin number anywhere. I first logged into My Azamara, then selected My Reservations, saved this page as a favourite. Then opened an additional tab with the My Reservations favourite. I can go into the booking via online checkin, but it only shows itinerary, shore excursion, spa, and the online checkin area

Edited by durante

Of course we have a confirmation and know our cabin number (for me, from my TA) but it's a bit worrying not to see any detail about our reservation appearing on My Azamara : I even have "number of guests 0!".

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Yes, I have number of guests showing as 0 too. really annoying. The whole point of this thread as I see it is nothing to do with the booking confirmation sent by the travel agent, but what information we can see on the Azamara website.

Totally agree, but I have read somewhere that you can see all details of your reservation. Probably it is only for the American Market?

Probably if Bonnie see this she will give her input.

Hello

I am in South Florida and I can see nothing either but what you are describing. I called Azamara about this about a month ago. Remember they are owned by RCCL which is notorious for crappy web sites. Their non answer to me was eventually it will show up. Well DUH that does not answer the question. I too keep checking and it is still not there. All I have is from the travel agent as well.

Kathy

The way Phil has described above definitely works for me on my IPad. There is a much more convoluted method to find your cabin details etc but I can't remember how it works now. I will try to find my post from ages ago and post the link to see if that method works for you Leesre.

I have tried following these steps but still can't see cabin number anywhere. I first logged into My Azamara, then selected My Reservations, saved this page as a favourite. Then opened an additional tab with the My Reservations favourite. I can go into the booking via online checkin, but it only shows itinerary, shore excursion, spa, and the online checkin area

Have you actually completed all the elements of the Online Check in? It is by completing this that the express pass becomes available to view. This will be shown by the word 'available' appearing next to your name and you click on the word.

Leesre, here is a previous thread about your issue. The post I made on it does work but it's a complex thing to have to do. Phil came up with a much simpler method and I use that way now and it always works for me. I have just looked at the cabin details for my three booked cruises and they are all there to view.

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2388139

Of course we have a confirmation and know our cabin number (for me, from my TA) but it's a bit worrying not to see any detail about our reservation appearing on My Azamara : I even have "number of guests 0!".

Then I don't understand what the problem is. Don't find it "worrisome" at all. My nine reservations are listed with the correct booking numbers. Everything else I need to know is on my Azamara booking confirmation.

I have to go through express docs to see my name/cabin number as well. I don't see a page that outlines my account to show paid in full and the onboard credit amount. Can that information be found prior to cruising?

No, not online I'm afraid, only on paper receipts sent by your TA. :(

I have to go through express docs to see my name/cabin number as well. I don't see a page that outlines my account to show paid in full and the onboard credit amount. Can that information be found prior to cruising?

After I make final payment Azamara sends to my TA an updated booking confirmation that reflects that the cruise is paid in full. This is an email attachment and my TA forwards that confirmation to me by email. I file it in my email folder for Travel and print it so I can take it with me when leaving for the cruise, along with my Xpress Pass.

I book mostly on board but sometimes by calling the TA if I'm not going to be on board anytime soon. If I book with the TA I am sent two booking confirmations, one from the TA and one from Azamara. The TA confirmation shows whatever additional OBC he gives us and otherwise little that is not already on the Azamara confirmation.

Sorry, but this is not a problem for me at all. I know my name, my cabin number, what I've paid and what I still owe, the itinerary, my OBC from Azamara, and whatever else I need to know, because it's all on Azamara's booking confirmation.

I suppose it would be nice, albeit unnecessary, if I could access it on Azamara's web site, but I would prioritize that well below a lot of other enhancements/fixes that I'd like to see them make.

Then I don't understand what the problem is. Don't find it "worrisome" at all. My nine reservations are listed with the correct booking numbers. Everything else I need to know is on my Azamara booking confirmation.

It is "worrisome" because sometimes cruise lines change your allocated room after issuing your confirmation. Fine if it's a room you want but not fine otherwise. I can understand why some people want a quick way to check in the run up to a cruise.