Giovanni's Lunch Menu

Bob posted this on another thread. First two pages are lunch, second two dinner.

Giovanni's Menu

BonVoyage

Dawna

Is this the latest menu version. Read on one thread that menu for Giovanni's has changed and one of the changes was the Cioppino which is on the attached menu, but was informed (if true) was eliminated.

Is this the latest menu version. Read on one thread that menu for Giovanni's has changed and one of the changes was the Cioppino which is on the attached menu, but was informed (if true) was eliminated.
I really have no clue, it's the one currently on Royal's site.

BonVoyage

Dawna

That dinner menu is about two years out of date. No cioppino. Gnocchi is bleu cheese and spinach, but still delicious. There is a tuna appetizer that is sushi grade. Also a grilled octopus appetizer. But there is still risotto!

It seems like different ships have different menu's for Giovanni's

I love lunch at Giovanni's sometimes prefer that to dinner since I have seen lasagna on lunch and not dinner- menu seems to be different on some of the ships

Lasagna is not listed for dinner but it's available, i have it all the time.

Is Giovanis open for lunch on Oasis' s embarkation day ?

And is it free/reduced cost? I've seen some folks (and some of the Compasses) show it as free and other people saying it was $10 that day only. If no one else knows or posts, we intend to find out this Saturday!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And is it free/reduced cost? I've seen some folks (and some of the Compasses) show it as free and other people saying it was $10 that day only. If no one else knows or posts, we intend to find out this Saturday!

Not free, but less than dinner.

Please let us know the price when you get back from your wonderful cruise!! Inquisitive minds want to know!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Did you find out about lunch at Giovanni's?

Thanks.

Wonder if this is for all ships, I will ask next time, I am sure we will do Giovanni's at least twice on next cruise

Hey George! Lasagna was available on Liberty and Freedom. They asked that you notify them the day before or early in the morning if you plan to have it for dinner.

Hey George! Lasagna was available on Liberty and Freedom. They asked that you notify them the day before or early in the morning if you plan to have it for dinner.

Thanks, Wilson, we had dinner there 6 nights on our 12 night cruise last month, I am sure we will do it at least twice on next cruise on Liberty in April