Riviera, February 2 to 12th, a Pictorial Journal

BikeTreker

My wife and I just finished a terrific Caribbean Hideaways cruise on the Riviera. It was a great trip. The ship, food and staff were outstanding. During our voyage, I documented, as best as possible, the ports and our experiences. Although, I did a day-by-day journal, I decided to wait until we returned to share it on Cruise Critic. Here is the link for those of you who have an interest, www.travelswithcappy.com. Please feel free to share any constructive criticism. I intend to post in the future and will consider all suggestions. Our next trip is on the Viking Oean's Star to England, Scotland and Norway, "Into the Midnight Sun" in June 2017.

We embark on Friday for our 3rd cruise on the Riveria and really enjoyed reading your post and your pictures are wonderful! We'll be visiting three of the same ports, Antigua, St Bart's and BVI.

Thank you for sharing your trip here..... helps build the excitement!

Thanks for the detailed report - particularly helpful since we'll be in several of the same ports in April on O.

One structural comment, is it possible to have a quick-link menu from your blog home page to the blog posts? The pictoral tile links are enticing but require a bit of scrolling. Not a biggie, but something to play with the next time you are bored...

Thanks Babysteps for your suggestion. I included a page entitled "Adventures." Is this the type of quick-link you are thinking of or are you thinking of a side menu? The Adventures page provides, or will when I am done entering everything, quick links to all posts.

Thanks Babysteps for your suggestion. I included a page entitled "Adventures." Is this the type of quick-link you are thinking of or are you thinking of a side menu? The Adventures page provides, or will when I am done entering everything, quick links to all posts.

Yes, that definitely helps. I was thinking in a "perfect" world (hm, where do we find that again?) there would be some quick links from the landing page. Understand if that's not how the site is set up - you may be able to have a button or single-item menu or always-at-the-top-tile to jump to "Adventures" from the home page. Small quibble, and much appreciate all the photos & info!

Thank you, BikeTreker, for the wonderful trip report. We will be on the same itinerary in two weeks, and now we REALLY can't wait! I would love to see your trip report from your South America cruise, but there doesn't seem to be an active link. Am I missing something?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Buffyr,

Thanks for asking about other trips. I started this blog with our recent trip on the Riviera. In working on site development I posted select photos from prior travel. I am still in the process of posting some of my photos from prior trips. I intend to upload some photos from South America, Australia and New Zealand, Paris and others in the next few weeks. Then, as JoAnn and I travel I hope to post "from the" blogs. My goal is to share my photos of trips past and commentary and photos as we travel in the future.

Cappy:)