Cyber Week Sale, how incredibly underwhelming

sonomaphil

Agree, makes no sense to me but I'm sure someone will be happy with it:confused:

Since kids will be sailing during vacations around this time, I'll bet parents will like this deal. True, it's not much, but Princess has some oddball marketing from time to time.

Kudos to parents who take toddlers, but I wouldn't have the kids in the same cabin. I'd be getting them an Inside somewhere. And no soda for them.

Yikes.

I think it might be against Princess policy to put a toddler alone in an inside cabin "somewhere."

It's for a "soda and more" package for kids. I was mildly interested as we are taking our son on the CB in April, and we are well outside of final payment. I did a mock booking and the cruise price would be up $50 and the package is worth about $60. Not worth having the TA rebook.

Another non sale by Princess.

I agree. Pricing actually went up on a cruise I have been watching, so that the third and fourth pax in a cabin can get free soda. Princess would have to pay ME to sail with four people in a standard cabin :eek:.

Edited by SoCal Cruiser78

There will always be Princess sales and deals that won't appeal to everyone. As someone with a baby arriving in less than a month, I think any offer that helps out passengers with a third person in their cabin is a good deal. I don't plan on switching to Disney Cruise Line in the future so if Princess wants to keep offering this sale in 5-6 years when my son is asking for a juice, hot chocolate, milkshakes, etc than I'll be thrilled to take them up on it.

Edited by akeasley

I actually put a hold on 2 deluxe balconies for spring break in March on Regal and I am calling tonight to put down the deposit and the price dropped 300.00 per room. 600.00 is not such a bad deal....may even bump up to a mini suite which is still cheaper than the deluxe balcony they quoted me 2 nights ago.

I actually put a hold on 2 deluxe balconies for spring break in March on Regal and I am calling tonight to put down the deposit and the price dropped 300.00 per room. 600.00 is not such a bad deal....may even bump up to a mini suite which is still cheaper than the deluxe balcony they quoted me 2 nights ago.

Interesting as I am watching a March Regal also. Two weeks ago a regular balcony was $999 but came with free gratuities and $150 in OBC. Now it is $849 but with no OBC or gratuities. So Princess actually raised the total cost $150 for this "sale".

I'll be waiting to see what discounts come later since $1114 pp for an inside cabin to Alaska in August 2016 is just not reasonable.

For now I will keep my reservation on the Celebrity Millennium at $649 pp :D