Labadee info

Has anyone book the covered lounger for 2? Was the beach nice. Also on the cruise planner it says book one lounger per 2 people does that mean that I only book it under 1 person for that price for ours cruise it's 49 or is it 49per person. The wording is confusing

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Has anyone book the covered lounger for 2? Was the beach nice. Also on the cruise planner it says book one lounger per 2 people does that mean that I only book it under 1 person for that price for ours cruise it's 49 or is it 49per person. The wording is confusing

You book and pay for only one lounger, and two people can use it.

There are several beaches on Labadee but in particular the beaches on the left side of the island (as you walk off the pier) are more rocky and I had to wear water shoes. Columbus beach, which is the farthest down on left is really nice.

Personally if I''m paying for a covered lounger, I'd make sure it was at the nicer beaches. Water looks beautiful everywhere, just the floor of the ocean/big rocks, etc.

Ordered one for our upcoming cruise. Had to call customer service, wording is confusing. Its' 1 lounger for 2 people.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=52118972&highlight=labadee#post52118972

P1121976_zps5acnsykk.jpg

P1121823_zpshuzvkx5z.jpg

Do you know if you can pic what beach the covered lounger is on?

All of the covered loungers are on the left side of the island. Not Columbus cove or any beaches on the right side. The beach is not as nice for swimming, but if you don't mind water shoes, then you'll be just fine.

I MUCH prefer this side of the island actually because you get the ocean breeze over there whereas the other side of the island is similar to a sauna with little breeze.

We were just there a few weeks ago and always get the lounger for 2. This was one of our best trips there because the wind was perfect to make it not so hot. Enjoy [emoji4]

All of the covered loungers are on the left side of the island. Not Columbus cove or any beaches on the right side. The beach is not as nice for swimming, but if you don't mind water shoes, then you'll be just fine.

I MUCH prefer this side of the island actually because you get the ocean breeze over there whereas the other side of the island is similar to a sauna with little breeze.

We were just there a few weeks ago and always get the lounger for 2. This was one of our best trips there because the wind was perfect to make it not so hot. Enjoy [emoji4]

Are there floating mats included with these covered loungers

I want my covers lounger to be there my hubby will be off in jet skis and he wants me to be close by and that seems to be pretty close to where they do the jet ski excursion

Just an FYI

They take off at the check in area for the jet skis

But, once there off he will be way off in the distance and you will not see much of him.

It is a group activity of about 10 jet skis and they go out away from the beaches.

Just wanted to share that.

Safe travels.

Just an FYI

They take off at the check in area for the jet skis

But, once there off he will be way off in the distance and you will not see much of him.

It is a group activity of about 10 jet skis and they go out away from the beaches.

Just wanted to share that.

Safe travels.

Yes, I know they will be off away from the beaches that's why I was to chicken to go, lol I will just plop Down on the other side of the island and wait for him to get back I suppose. I had noticed in a few pics I saw online that there were some covered loungers on beaches on the Columbus cove side I'm not sure when it was taken of course.

Yes, I know they will be off away from the beaches that's why I was to chicken to go, lol I will just plop Down on the other side of the island and wait for him to get back I suppose. I had noticed in a few pics I saw online that there were some covered loungers on beaches on the Columbus cove side I'm not sure when it was taken of course.

Was at Columbus the beginning of the month and did not see any covered loungers.

We splurged and rented a beach bungalow at Columbus Cove for our 50th anniversary cruise with the family. We are not beach or sand people but want a nice place to relax and let the family come and go in between their activities.

Is this up coming or you have already done it . I have one for oasis cruise this fall

Columbus Cove, to the right as you get off the ship.

Thats FAR right.

You can take the tram or walk it would be about a 15 min walk.

Or before you exit the pier there are signs to take the boat over to the beach.

Enjoy, we do.