Photos of the Liberty of the Seas in Saint John

Thanks for those great photos. We were supposed to be there the end of Sept. on the Liberty, but, they cancelled that port on us. I heard something about the tides not in our favor the day we were to be there. :confused: Anyway, I have been there many times and really love it and the people. Sorry we have to miss it this time.:(

Gwen :)

Great pics...would have loved to be able to drive the short 1hr down and get on her.....

SO envious of ppl in Florida who have so many ports where they can just jump on a cruise. If we had that option here, I can only imagine how many cruises I would do a year!!

Thanks for those great photos. We were supposed to be there the end of Sept. on the Liberty, but, they cancelled that port on us. I heard something about the tides not in our favor the day we were to be there. :confused: Anyway, I have been there many times and really love it and the people. Sorry we have to miss it this time.:(

Gwen :)

I'm guessing that the ship is so big it needs close to high tide to dock and leave. I think that's why it came it at close to noon yesterday and left at a strange time, 3AM this morning.