Laundry room Coral Princess Baja Deck

Jaglady10

I've been told the laundry room on Baja deck, Coral Princess is in aft area. Does anyone know precisely where it's located, near which cabins?

Look on the deck plan?? Just a modest suggestion, perhaps? Click on the deck 11 option, then scroll to the last area and look at the middle area. Laundry room is marked clearly. Here is to clean cloths and a great cruise. http://www.princess.com/deckPlans.do?shipCode=CO&version=5

Edited by ar1950

• 2 weeks later...

Since this is a laundry related thread, would it be alright if I asked if Princess offers a laundry service and, if so, any idea how much it is per bag and if they have an unlimited price? We just don't relish the idea of doing laundry while we're on a cruise if you know what I mean.

Since this is a laundry related thread, would it be alright if I asked if Princess offers a laundry service and, if so, any idea how much it is per bag and if they have an unlimited price? We just don't relish the idea of doing laundry while we're on a cruise if you know what I mean.

Yes, Princess offers both laundry and cleaning services. It's priced per item, haven't ever encountered a "stuff the bag for flat price" on Princess, likely because they fo have laundry for guests to use all they want - or it just hasn't been offered on any of our Princess sailings....

Prices for laundry and cleaning are comparable to what you'd find in a decent hotel or larger city dry cleaners/laundry providers....

Yes, Princess offers both laundry and cleaning services. It's priced per item, haven't ever encountered a "stuff the bag for flat price" on Princess, likely because they fo have laundry for guests to use all they want - or it just hasn't been offered on any of our Princess sailings....

Prices for laundry and cleaning are comparable to what you'd find in a decent hotel or larger city dry cleaners/laundry providers....

Any idea what the "nominal fees" are for the basics so we can avoid the sticker shock? On Celebrity it was $3 for a pair of socks, but they don't have laundry rooms. A bag of laundry ran from $25 - $40. I checked on the Princess web site and they didn't mention specifics. On HAL you can get unlimited laundry services for about $7 per day. Maybe we'll get enough extra OBC to pay for laundry.

We never had the "bag of laundry" offered except on the 10/11 day Panama canal cruises. Never seen it on the 5 & 7 day trips. The note was in the daily patter around the fifth or sixth day.

** Special Laundry promotion: Our laundry tean will wash all tiems you can fit in your laundry bag for a flat fee of $20. This offer is limited to one bag per passenger that is left with your stateroom steward today. Laundry must be handed to your stateroom steward prior to 12noon **

The above was from a Coral patter earlier this year.

We were on the Coral, partial transit of the Canal, and never saw the stuff the bag promo.

We were in FL 5 days pre-cruise due to an earlier than anticipated flight to avoid complications due to hurricane Matthew, we boarded with a good size bag of laundry. DH sent out two pair of Dockers and a pair of Bermuda shorts. The bill for that was $12.75. Two more cruises to Elite with free laundry, but there are some things I prefer to do myself instead of risking potential loss or damage.We got this perk with a full suite, and two items came back with either missing button or broken zipper.

The thought of my clothes swishing around with someone else's in a huge commercial machine doesn't sit well.

The second day at sea, I went to the laundry on Baja, got my coins and did two loads, wash and dry, for $12. Ample access to the machines, but numerous people using the irons.

Darcy

We never had the "bag of laundry" offered except on the 10/11 day Panama canal cruises. Never seen it on the 5 & 7 day trips. The note was in the daily patter around the fifth or sixth day.

** Special Laundry promotion: Our laundry tean will wash all tiems you can fit in your laundry bag for a flat fee of $20. This offer is limited to one bag per passenger that is left with your stateroom steward today. Laundry must be handed to your stateroom steward prior to 12noon **

The above was from a Coral patter earlier this year.

We'll be on back-to-back 12 day cruises around GB, so maybe there is hope yet!