I made a new drone video - 3 Celebrity ships in St. Maarten!

slidewilson

Hi everyone,

I have a new video up - I was able to fly my drone in St. Maarten last week, on a day where Silhouette and Eclipse were next to each other on the dock, and Equinox arrived at 2pm. There were 3 other ships in port as well that day!

Please have a look:

As well, my Santorini flyover video is still up, if you didn't catch it before:

(it doesn't work on all devices unfortunately - sorry, still learning!) :)

Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Jim

6 or was it even 7 ships in port that day.

Have to say we did not enjoy the latter part of that day at all, we went over to Marigot early but when we arrived back in the afternoon, wow it was too busy for comfort. Couple of Pina Coladas and a Frikandel soothed it a bit:D

It didn't help that it was blisteringly hot that day! I was on Silhouette and we had just finished our crossing - we were still used to chilly Mediterranean climates!

Thanks for watching!

Thanks Jim, I have enjoyed both of your videos. Keep the drone flying for us! Are you going to be on the Equinox for the New Orleans Cruise? If so maybe we will see you then. A drone video of NO during Mardi Gras would be something!

Thanks Jim, I have enjoyed both of your videos. Keep the drone flying for us! Are you going to be on the Equinox for the New Orleans Cruise? If so maybe we will see you then. A drone video of NO during Mardi Gras would be something!

Thank you! I'm not sure which ship I'll be on next. I try to keep my drone flights as low key as possible, so I'd probably stay away from the madness of Mardi Gras in NO if I were there :)

Enjoy the Equinox cruise, Ross is the permanent Music Director on that ship and he keeps the band running at top speed - I had a great time there!

Beautiful video! Thank you so much for sharing. We also were on the Equinox that day and it looks so cool watching it cruise into the Phillipsburg port from your drone. The island was crazy busy when we arrived but much better the next day with fewer ships docked. We love St. Maarten and this video is awesome!