Cabin no 7009 warning!

capegirl

Sorry but Owners Suites are in the back of the ship and fantastic!

Four of them are in the front but called Ocean Suites I think. Anyway, any forward cabin on any deck will hear the anchor go up and down. You might as well add this comment for 50+ cabins on the cabin review topic then. It's a ship. It moves too [emoji57]

Edited by florisdekort

Sorry but Pam is correct and you are not.

The Regent Seven Seas Navigator, to which Pam was referring in her posting, has its biggest, priciest suites far forward on the ship, close to where the anchors drop. They are called Grand Suites and Master Suites, though,, not Owners Suites. There are no large suites at the aft end of Navigator, as the ship's ridiculous inherent engine and propeller vibration would loosen the occupants' fillings.

Sorry but Pam is correct and you are not.

The Regent Seven Seas Navigator, to which Pam was referring in her posting, has its biggest, priciest suites far forward on the ship, close to where the anchors drop. They are called Grand Suites and Master Suites, though,, not Owners Suites. There are no large suites at the aft end of Navigator, as the ship's ridiculous inherent engine and propeller vibration would loosen the occupants' fillings.

Thought we were talking of the Azamara ships.

Thought we were talking of the Azamara ships.

I think you are possibly referring to Oceania (Owners Suites) which are on the back of the ship. I know you know about those and we will be in one this Oct. for S.America having only been in the Vista Suite on Oceania which are at the front of the ship. That was fabulous too.

We are trying AZ again after a break due to an itinerary that is very nice. It is port intensive and will be in a Club Cont. suite. Your review when you take your AZ cruise will be valuable to me because I can tell from prior posts we like and expect the same things;-)

• 2 weeks later...

I have had the Owner's Suite and much prefer the forward like 7005. No noise.

If I had noise I always have wax ear plugs, but have never had to use them on any Azamara Ship