Sweet Sixteen Cabins on M Class

tgetz

helps tremendously, thanks so much

If you lose the list again, this trick might help:

Go to the ship's deck plans, and look for the theater. Look for the first deck over the theater (should be deck 6). Now, just find the forwardmost balcony (not OV) cabins on that deck -- the first eight on either side, should add up to the "Sweet Sixteen". :p

2-C category. 7165-7180.

7165-7180 are NOT sweet sixteen cabins. Sweet sixteen staterooms are NOT located on deck 7.

We had 6030 on Connie for two weeks in Jan/Feb 2012, and it was wonderful. We had a cover over half the balcony created by the overhang of deck 7 above. We had two loungers with blue cushions, two chairs, and a small table just the right size for drinks and a book. Unfortunately, we fell ill on this cruise, but the loungers were a perfect place for a nap!

We'll have 6029 on the Millennium for our upcoming Panama Canal cruise. We were recently offered a GTY CC upgrade, but decided not to give up our larger balcony.

In all the photos I've seen, these balconies had only 2 deck chairs & the table. Did you have to request the loungers from your room steward?

Does anyone out there know the width & depth of these balconies?

We'll have 6029 on the Millennium for our upcoming Panama Canal cruise. We were recently offered a GTY CC upgrade' date=' but decided not to give up our larger balcony.

In all the photos I've seen, these balconies had only 2 deck chairs & the table. Did you have to request the loungers from your room steward?

Does anyone out there know the width & depth of these balconies?[/quote']

The loungers were there when we arrived. We were very surprised, as I had read on Cruise Critic that even with a request to the steward the loungers would not be available for a sweet sixteen. I could also see a through the divider that there was a lounger on the sweet sixteen balcony next to ours as well.

The loungers were there when we arrived. We were very surprised, as I had read on Cruise Critic that even with a request to the steward the loungers would not be available for a sweet sixteen. I could also see a through the divider that there was a lounger on the sweet sixteen balcony next to ours as well.

I wonder if this is exclusive to Constellation Sweet Sixteens. We're on the Millennium & I was thinking I'd ask the room steward if it's possible to get reclinable type loungers. I don't even care if they're padded, but would like something that allows laying down out there. :)

does anyone know if any of these cabins are handicap accessible ? We most likely won't be cruisiing again until 2013, & I don't know if I will still need it when we go, but I just wanted to check. Also, are they only on the Millenium class ships? We were recently on the Solstice & purchased a Passages while onboard. The Solstice was wonderful & we would love to sail on her again, but probably not on quite so high a floor- we were on 10 in a CC cabin.

Next Sunday on the 14th we'll be in 6030 on the Summit for two weeks! I would love to hear comments from people that have been in these cabins.

We were in that room last year. Great location and very quiet. We never heard any noise from the theater below.

Excuse my ignorance ...

What makes a stateroom a "sweet 16"?

Is it a larger veranda type cabin and/or larger balcony?

They're the 16 cabins forward with the larger balconies. Eight on starboard, and 8 on the port side. the only difference with these 2 C cabins are the size of the balconies - the stateroom size is standard.

Mary

Archived