Updated: Wine and Dine package wine listings and prices

As of last week... add 15% service charge to the package price.

GOLD PACKAGE

5 BOTTLES $113

7 BOTTLES $158

10 BOTTLES $226

12 BOTTLES $273

SPARKLING

Korbel, Brut

WHITE WINES

Chardonnay, Stone Cellars, Beringer

Semillon-Chardonnay, Lindemans-Bin 77

Pinot Grigio, Danzante

Sauvignon Blanc, Caliterra

White Zinfandel, Woodbridge, Robert Mondavi

RED WINES

Beaujolais Villages, Laboure-Roi

Cabernet Sauvignon, Stone Cellars, Beringer

Cabernet Sauvignon, Woodbridge Twin Oaks

Merlot, Caliterra

Shiraz, Footprint

PLATINUM PACKAGE

5 BOTTLES $125

7 BOTTLES $173

10 BOTTLES $250

12 BOTTLES $299

SPARKLING

Korbel, Brut

WHITE WINES

Chardonnay, Stone Cellars, Beringer

Organic Cardonnay, Badger Mountain, Estate Grown

Semillon-Chardonnay, Lindemans-Bin 77

Riesling, Chateau St. Michelle

Pinot Grigio, Danzante

Sauvignon Blanc, Caliterra

White Zinfandel, Beringer

White Zinfandel, Woodbridge, Robert Mondavi

RED WINES

Beaujolais Villages, Laboure-Roi

Cabernet Sauvignon, Stone Cellars, Beringer

Cabernet Sauvignon, Woodbridge Twin Oaks

Merlot, Robert Mondavi Private Selection

Merlot, Caliterra

Rioja, Faustino VII

Shiraz, Footprint

Zinfandel, Cline

DIAMOND PACKAGE

5 BOTTLES $137

7 BOTTLES $189

10 BOTTLES $274

12 BOTTLES $329

SPARKLING

Codorniu Classico Blanc $38

Korbel, Brut $29

WHITE WINES

Chardonnay, Stone Cellars, Beringer $27

Chardonnay, Footprint $24

Organic Cardonnay, Badger Mountain, Estate Grown $28

Semillon-Chardonnay, Lindemans-Bin 77 $32

Riesling, Chateau St. Michelle $27

Pinot Grigio, Danzante $33

Sauvignon Blanc, Caliterra $26

White Zinfandel, Beringer $27

White Zinfandel, Woodbridge, Robert Mondavi $25

RED WINES

Beaujolais Villages, Laboure-Roi $28

Cabernet Sauvignon, Stone Cellars, Beringer $24

Cabernet Sauvignon, Woodbridge Twin Oaks $24

Carmenere, Arboleda $35

Merlot, Robert Mondavi Private Selection $32

Merlot, Caliterra $28

Pinot Noir, Beringer Founder's Estate $37

Rioja, Faustino VII $37

Shiraz, Footprint $24

Shiraz, Rosemount Estate $31

Zinfandel, Cline $27

Just this morning, I was going over the wine list at rccl.com and have an order form filled out for wine. I haven't sent it in as of now.

Although some of our choices aren't on your list, we could adjust. It seems as though there is the value of one free bottle of wine with this package. We would definitely wait for this :)

Edit: Where are my manners? I should have said thank you for posting this.

Thanks for posting. We are trying to decide if we should buy a package. I know the wines aren't great and that we can no longer bring wine onboard.

Happy KS,

My understanding is that you can only order the wine package on day 1 onboard. That's what has been posted previously. Some people asked about getting more than one package (for a group) and the posters said that they had to be ordered the first day. I don't know from my own experience though.

Katie

Thanks for this. I never order the wine package because I'm just not in the mood to think about it when I board (too many other fun things to think about :p ). I'll have time now to review the list and figure out if it makes sense and which one to choose.

Two questions on the Wine & Dine Package:

1. Where do you order on the first day?

2. Is there a way to get access to a bottle/s to have in your cabin? Room service? At any of the bars? Can you order extra at dinner and ask them not to open them and then take them to the cabin?

You can order Wine off the wine list on rcl's website and they will put it in your room, they actually have better selection than the wine packages. I think room service can bring wine too.

only question i have is that TA is giving us wine, will that be in the room or dinning room? if its put in the room can we take it to the dinning room? i prefer dinning room over room.

1. Where do you order on the first day? There are booths available just outside the dining room before dinner the first night. There is also normally another table with the items for sale - near the Prominade (depends on ship) and various other locations.

2. Is there a way to get access to a bottle/s to have in your cabin? Room service? At any of the bars? Can you order extra at dinner and ask them not to open them and then take them to the cabin?

We have never had them delivered to the cabin. We have had them in the bars and specialty restaurants.

• 3 weeks later...

We have had wine delivered to the cabin from our TA, pre-cruise. On our last cruise, April 2006 on the Rhapsody, we received a special incentive package of 6 bottles of wine and 1 bottle of champagne from our TA. When we opened the door to our cabin all 7 bottles of wine were sitting on the desk, each in its own ice bucket and about a half dozen wine glasses and a corkscrew. The wine we received was LaTerre brand and was essentially the "house"wine, the Chardonnay was drinkable.

We took it to the dining room, and they tried to charge us a corkage fee, I protested, since it was their wine, purchased from Royal Caribbean. The head waiter got involved and said I was correct and there was no corkage fee. Also, we were allowed to exchange unopened bottles for a better wine of our choice, we just had to pay the difference in price. We usually got a Gewurztrameiner. If you have any wine remaining in the bottle at the end of dinner, they will offer to hold it for you till the next evening, or, you can just ask for the cork and take it back to your cabin.

Hypo

A month ago when we got our documents on our Radiance PC cruise there was a note that said "coming soon" you will be able to order your wine package through the RC website prior to your sailing.

I don't know when they are going to implement this or if they have........but it was quite clear that in the near future you will be able to order the wine and dine package of your choice prior to sailing.

I was just on Freedom and received wine from TA (7 Bottles). One of my group brought it to the Table from the room. You must tell them that it is from their Wine Cellar so you do not pay the $12.00 corkage fee. However, someone else just phoned housekeeping and had them take their to the Dining Room and told them it was RCCL wine. No one in the group paid corkage.

I would talk to your TA and tell them you want it delivered to the Dining Room. Then if you want one bottle for the room just ask for it in the Dining Room not to be opened and take it back to your room.

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone know if there is a different wine package for a 4 night cruise? Or do you just have to order the five bottles and save some? Thanks for the information.

generally short cruises ( 4 & 5 Nt ) are not N/A also european cruises may not be either:confused:

Yes you can order a bottle of wine when dining in Chops or Portofino's when you have purchased the Wine Package. Your Sign & Sail card will have a sticker on it. Your waiter can place the order at the alternative restaurant. However, I do not recommend that you wait for an "open" bottle to be brought from the dining room to the alternative restaurant. It can take "forever".

Bon Voyage

Is there a way to get access to a bottle/s to have in your cabin? Room service? At any of the bars? Can you order extra at dinner and ask them not to open them and then take them to the cabin?

They will not deliver a bottle from your package from room service.........however,you can order a bottle and pay for it separatley from room service...did not make sense or seem fair,but thats what happened to us......

You can take a bottle from the dining room back to your cabin......

Just thinking (I do that on a Sunday afternoon), if the wine package is ordered, does your waiter get the tip? I assume the package price is plus tip and would hope that my waiter would receive the tip. Don't suppose anyone knows?

Yes you can order a bottle of wine when dining in Chops or Portofino's when you have purchased the Wine Package. Your Sign & Sail card will have a sticker on it. Your waiter can place the order at the alternative restaurant. However, I do not recommend that you wait for an "open" bottle to be brought from the dining room to the alternative restaurant. It can take "forever".

Bon Voyage

It's never taken long for us to get an open bottle to the specialty restaurants. Make sure your D/R waiter knows you won't be in there that evening, otherwise it will be in the dining room waiting for you.

Archived