cruiseluvva

I see some online travel agents have put the 2017 schedule online today. I can't really see a lot of difference from this year. A couple of new ports in Canada for the QM2 in September.

I have a blank for the whole of May for the QV and for the 22nd June for the QM2.

A British on-line agency sent me what they claim is the complete itineraries. But there are some large blanks regarding the QM2. For example it shows only six crossings in each direction. I hope that isn't correct. There is also nothing re: the Canada/New England cruises.

A British on-line agency sent me what they claim is the complete itineraries. But there are some large blanks regarding the QM2. For example it shows only six crossings in each direction. I hope that isn't correct. There is also nothing re: the Canada/New England cruises.

The Cunard.com site now has the 2017 schedule , including the CA/NE

Fall sailings (same CA/NE ports as 2016)

No rates besides the "from" price and not bookable yet .

Over twenty transatlantics, and Canada/New England is 29 day roundtrip from Southampton on 14th September.

I see nothing past May 2017. Weird.

The search only goes through May for me.

Edited by sppunk

Lead prices for all sailings and category types are now available .

Your TA can view them now via POLAR.

They seem very $$$$ , but Cunard is not known for offering the best rates to Early Bookers. Give it time , the Sales will follow.

Actual bookings begin April 5th for World Club members and April 6th for everyone.

You may Pre-Register starting March 21st, with a deposit but no cabin until April dates.

Is there any way you could post details of these? If I try to get on to .com I'm automatically redirected to .co.uk

I've pre registered interest with my t.a for the 21st July 17 round trip crossing from Southampton. But I'd be interested in knowing if qm2 is doing a beginning of July one that takes in Boston like she normally does. But there is no info on that here in the U.K yet. Just big gaps in her schedule.

Is there any way you could post details of these? If I try to get on to .com I'm automatically redirected to .co.uk

I've pre registered interest with my t.a for the 21st July 17 round trip crossing from Southampton. But I'd be interested in knowing if qm2 is doing a beginning of July one that takes in Boston like she normally does. But there is no info on that here in the U.K yet. Just big gaps in her schedule.

Too big of a file to post here I believe .

QM2 is doing the normal 5 night Independence Day R/T from NYC on. July 1st 2017.

Try looking on TA websites. The complete 2017 schedule went up yesterday on some.

Yes, 1st July cruise takes in Halifax and Boston.

Try looking on TA websites. The complete 2017 schedule went up yesterday on some.

Yes, 1st July cruise takes in Halifax and Boston.

Thank you I've managed to find a lot more info on a u.k ta site. There is a big gap in June for QM2 nothing listed between 7th June and 1st July?

Thank you I've managed to find a lot more info on a u.k ta site. There is a big gap in June for QM2 nothing listed between 7th June and 1st July?

I noticed a gap, although not quite as big as noted above. The 15 June e/b crossing will arrive in Southampton on the 22nd. Obviously there will have to be a w/b crossing in order for the 1 July cruise to depart New York.

7th June is 15 night TA including Halifax (from Southampton). 22nd June - 1st July is a 9 night gap. As mentioned, there will be a 7 or 8 night westbound TA, which leaves one or two nights unaccounted for.

2 Days British Isles & Coastal

Cunard • Queen Mary 2

Southampton, Saint Nazaire

1 departure date: Jun 22 2017

7 Days US & Canada Eastern

Cunard • Queen Mary 2

Saint Nazaire, New York City

1 departure date: Jun 24 2017

12 Days Transatlantic & Repositioning

Cunard • Queen Mary 2

New York City, Halifax, Boston, New York City, Southampton

1 departure date: Jul 1 2017

Edited by Salacia

The transatlantic crossings have a much improved schedule with 22 crossings a nice increase over the last few years ..AND no slow 8 all sea day crossings!!

The few 8day crossings are eastbound and stop in Halifax or LeHavre..very nice

2 Days British Isles & Coastal

Cunard • Queen Mary 2

Southampton, Saint Nazaire

1 departure date: Jun 22 2017

Thanks for that. I managed to find the following article from 2015 on a French website about the QM2 visit.

http://www.lechodelapresquile.fr/2015/11/12/depart/

Here's the Google translation: :D

The Queen Mary 2 back in 2017 for a legendary transatlantic

June 24, 2017, the steamer built at the Chantiers must rush towards Saint Nazaire New York. Facing him, the elite of trimarans.

"It's a crazy thing" , Damien Grimont loose. The Nazairien, organizer of the Record SNSM and the Solidaire du chocolat, has taken on a huge challenge: to return the Queen Mary 2 in the port city on the occasion of the centenary of the landing at St. Nazaire and Brest US troops during the World War One.

The bridge called the Transat 2017 will pit the Queen Mary 2 , " the most prestigious ship of the world" dixit Damien Grimont, and the fastest boats in the world . In this case Ultime class of the maxi-multihulls. And it's official since Monday, the maxi-trimaran Spindrift 2 , the largest multihull off world race, will also be on the starting line. "it's a legendary race," enthused former skipper Saint-Nazaire. The start shall be given June 24, 2017 in Saint-Nazaire for arrival at the port of New York Verrazano six days and a half later.

This event is the figurehead of the ambitious program initiated by the Association The bridge , officially launched in late October in Paris in the presence of Jean-Yves Le Drian, defense minister and honorary president of the Support Committee of The bridge.

Get on board

Built in the shipyards, the QM2 had left the port city in 2003. A starting tarnished by the accident of the ship's bridge, which was 16 dead and 23 wounded. Negotiations continue with Cunard, the ship owner to organize his return to Saint-Nazaire. "This is a wingspan of operation, underlines Damien Grimont. It moves a city! " . The ship is able to accommodate 2620 passengers. The crossing to New York will be open to the public. Marketing should open soon. Rates shall be fixed on the basis of a conventional crossing of QM2 , from € 2,500 per person. Half of the seats will however be reserved for companies gathered around the theme of the company's future.

Parralèle in the coming of the ship, entertainment should be offered including jazz concerts and basketball tournaments, two disciplines involving France and the United States.