What water bottle sizes come with package?

edgee

Purchased the quench (non alchoholic) beverage package for an upcoming cruise. When I read the fine print it appears that only large water bottles are available with it. If we wish to carry a smaller 1 liter bottle on tours and such are those also available as part of the prepaid package? Thanks!

I think I read that signing for a bottle as you exit ship (there will be a table set up) is NOT covered in the package; if this is true, you need to get your bottles from a bar ahead of time. I didn't check our statement for the liter-bottle I picked up before an excursion...

I have heard reports to the contrary, but they don't have a POS terminal at the gangway, so I'd play it safe and get my water ahead of time. On the cruises where we had the package, you could not get "package water" on the gangway. There are plenty of places to get water, so it's not a big deal unless you are super forgetful. In that case, pick up a bottle when you head back to the room for your room key or photo ID that you forgot. ;)

I have heard reports to the contrary, but they don't have a POS terminal at the gangway, so I'd play it safe and get my water ahead of time. On the cruises where we had the package, you could not get "package water" on the gangway. There are plenty of places to get water, so it's not a big deal unless you are super forgetful. In that case, pick up a bottle when you head back to the room for your room key or photo ID that you forgot. ;)

Thanks for the advice. We will pick up our "excursion water" in advance. What a load of baloney that they can sell bottled water with manual paper receipts and use them to put charges against a shipboard account in the computer system later, but can't issue paper receipts and do same computer entry to put charge against a prepaid package on the same delayed basis.