Wine glasses

I normally ask the cabin steward for a wine glass on embarkation day for use with the wine I bring onboard. I then use it/wash it myself during the cruise.

However if I want to take a glass of my own wine to the restuarant then what do others do? I don't really want to have to keep bothering the cabin steward for wine glasses and also maybe he has to account for any wine glasses he has handed out at the end of the cruise.

Is it OK to ask for a wine glass at any of the bars?

:wine-glass:

Our room steward has always replaced ours each day when cleaning the room. I never even ask for the glasses. Just left the bottles sitting on the vanity and when we come back there were 2 glasses & a corkscrew waiting.

If we carry the glasses to dinner and need new ones later that night we just stop by a bar and ask for a couple to take back to the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our room steward has always replaced ours each day when cleaning the room.

This is my experience.

If we took them to a venue, we left them, and new ones appeared. If we used them, the used ones were replaced with fresh ones.

Our last cruise the room steward said we would have to call room service each day for new glasses. She was the worst in many ways. We even gave her extra cash up front. Was the craziest thing. Our friends down the hall had no problem getting daily wine glasses. We just got our own and laughed it off.

Our room steward has always replaced ours each day when cleaning the room. I never even ask for the glasses. Just left the bottles sitting on the vanity and when we come back there were 2 glasses & a corkscrew waiting.

If we carry the glasses to dinner and need new ones later that night we just stop by a bar and ask for a couple to take back to the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has been my experience as well.

shyyh....Don't tell anyone: I stole one at the Vintage Bar before they opened one day. I could JUST reach over the counter to the glasses. I kept it in a cupboard until the last day when I put it on the counter.

Truth told: I would have asked if the bar had been manned.