Show me your drink pics

HAHAHA! No way Schooner Bar is making that drink! They'd be in the back (where the only blender is) for half an hour! We asked Andre about it and he pretended not to know what it was :'):'):') It's a Pool Bar/Sky Bar drink for sure!

I'll have to remember it for next cruise.....whenever that may be....nothing booked.:loudcry:

Fun fact... although these days we would have gotten into sooooo much trouble: I met my husband on a cruise in ‘95. He was on a trip with about 10 other guys, and somehow they managed to bring a blender AND two fifths of liquor aboard. I remember my girlfriend and I sneaking off to his cabin to make drinks. She and I hugged pillows around the blender to hush the noise while he worked the blender. These days they’d drop your butt of at the nearest port and bid you adieu!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Like 1

Fun fact... although these days we would have gotten into sooooo much trouble: I met my husband on a cruise in ‘95. He was on a trip with about 10 other guys, and somehow they managed to bring a blender AND two fifths of liquor aboard. I remember my girlfriend and I sneaking off to his cabin to make drinks. She and I hugged pillows around the blender to hush the noise while he worked the blender. These days they’d drop your butt of at the nearest port and bid you adieu!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is Awesome!

This one's in the Martini Bar on the Celebrity Summit, but it's my favorite drink anywhere, really.

Extra dirty vodka martini. I'll stray occasionally, but I always come back, lol!

24774945_10215080274382901_2575673149081707265_n.jpg?oh=c3fcb8e2cebc4a0765588c64c884c5cf&oe=5B0A76AA

I agree, the Martini Bar on Summit is great! However I take my martini with no olive juice! I'm a "purist"!!!

Elvis

[ATTACH]414620[/ATTACH]mudslide. Once you order one and people see it, they will want one.

Sent from my iPhone

That’s how I ordered a similar drink. Lol. A lady walked passed with it. I said to my MIL I have to have it!

ROYAL CARIBBEAN Anthem of the seas 2019

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2017

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2016

Traditionally, it is ice, Vodka, Irish Cream, Kahlua and chocolate sauce.

Some places add ice cream instead of the ice!

Hmm... I prefer rum-based rather than vodka.

Although, being Irish, I love a drop of Baileys. ;)

This thread is great as I need some ideas for good poolside drinks on Freedom next week. Drink of choice last year was a Kraken Colada. I don't have any pictures unfortunately, but it was a pina colada with a shot of kraken floated on top. Definitely delicious, but I need a new poolside drink for this cruise.