Show me your drink pics

9 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

I really, really wish they had more inclusive drink menus at the bars onboard.  Prior to our cruises, I see awesome threads like this, but once onboard my mind goes blank, and I just end up ordering my same normal boring drinks 😞

OMG me too! I got a long list (excel) of cocktails for here once. At work I highlighted the ones I waned to try. I wish they had drink menus as well. 

@Host Clarea or anyone else. I remember the drink packages used to only be available for cruises 7 days or longer. Is that still the case? I am thinking about taking a 4 nighter on Indy the week before xmas for DD birthday. It isn't a deal breaker because I am making diamond in June this year. But it would be nice to be able to get the package.

Just now, Cru1s1ng2009 said:

@Host Clarea or anyone else. I remember the drink packages used to only be available for cruises 7 days or longer. Is that still the case? I am thinking about taking a 4 nighter on Indy the week before xmas for DD birthday. It isn't a deal breaker because I am making diamond in June this year. But it would be nice to be able to get the package.

To my knowledge, and excepting cruises out of the UK, Royal still sells drink packages on 3-night and longer cruises.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Cru1s1ng2009 said:

I had friends on 3 and 4 nighters in the carrib this year, and they had the option to buy drink packages.

On 5/3/2019 at 1:26 PM, kylaner3 said:

Andre??He's still out there?? What ship is he on? He is our favorite bartender ever!

Andre was on Anthem in the Schooner last summer.  We had the same seats every night.  Before long, he was mixing us each surprise separate cocktails based on our tastes. He was so funny and amazing.

My drink of choice would have to the Lavender Daiquiri in the Schooner.  

38FF9B28-D6A1-46FE-BD07-E01A6E1C42F2.jpeg

EA3301BE-2474-4738-AAC2-A957762A8C63.jpeg

• Like 2

On 2/20/2018 at 8:15 AM, zdad59 said:

I hate to admit it but I have no idea. I do know there is NO coconut in it. It is quite yummy. It is my groups go to day drink as we are Delaware Blue Hens. Get it.....BLUE ??:cool::cool:

I was once told a Blue Hawaii was a blend of three types of rum and tidy bowl. LOL. But seriously the blue is from blue curacau. Spelling is probably wrong. I love them as a slushy drink. My favorite is Miami Vice. Yummy!