Show me your drink pics

On 2/17/2018 at 8:48 PM, cruising grandma said:

I'll have to remember it for next cruise.....whenever that may be....nothing booked.:loudcry:

Andre??He's still out there?? What ship is he on? He is our favorite bartender ever!

On 2/20/2018 at 4:55 PM, suesnake2002 said:

Mud slide, and yes i saw someone with it and had to have it with another pirate ice tea4491dc4a5004d29cece5ef51b19bb072.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

What is in the pirate ice tea? That looks yummy!

42 minutes ago, ibonexheadi said:

random question, as I believe this would be an appropriate place to ask. With the unlimited drink package, can you order more than one drink at once? like if i wanted a beer and a shot, for example. 

One drink at a time, though people have reported being aboe to get doubles (not consistently) and bottles of water with a drink.

11 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

I really, really wish they had more inclusive drink menus at the bars onboard.  Prior to our cruises, I see awesome threads like this, but once onboard my mind goes blank, and I just end up ordering my same normal boring drinks 😞

Same. The drink menus used to be so nice with lots of pages especially of tropical drinks and now there are barely any listed and I’ve got to do research ahead of time to locate some. I’ve starting writing up a list for myself to remember ones to try since the drink menus aren’t very helpful anymore. Happy Cruising. 

• Like 2

Bone head, this is where tipping comes into play. If you frequent the same bar and tip, i have no problem getting a burbon and a bottle of water. And not being charged for the "extra" drink. 

Either that get a beer on your way to bar of choice. Once there order a burbon. I know for me a beer can last for 2-3 burbons. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

One drink at a time, though people have reported being aboe to get doubles (not consistently) and bottles of water with a drink.

I always ordered my drink and asked for a bottle of water at the same time. No problem. See my picture above 😊

Edited by smokeykat

6 hours ago, 37645 said:

Same. The drink menus used to be so nice with lots of pages especially of tropical drinks and now there are barely any listed and I’ve got to do research ahead of time to locate some. I’ve starting writing up a list for myself to remember ones to try since the drink menus aren’t very helpful anymore. Happy Cruising. 

Agree!  And, on our last 2 trips, the pool bars didn’t even have drink menus out 😞

My favorite drink in Disney is the Pina Colava.

It's basically a Pina Colada with Bacardi Razz Rum and a swirl of Raspberry Purée.

I can do without the Raspberry Purée. The punch comes from the Razz.

Does anyone know if they have Bacardi Razz?