A record of onboard prices

Eglesbrech

Yes, I remember you mentioned in one of your previous posts that Speckled Hen is you on board drink.

Same here. :beer-toast:

It looks like the normal Speckled Hen is not listed in the room service menu only the Gluten free option.

I did thanks I didn't know there was a gluten free version although thankfully I don't need to check for gluten.

I wonder if gluten free affects it's lovely hoppy taste?.

Spirits still available from room service as of last week on Ventura. Some of the prices as follows, all per bottle (and in pounds, but I have lost my pound sign).

Bells 22

Jack Daniels 29

Smirnoff 22

Bombay Sapphire 25

Gordons 22

Captain Morgan 22

Baileys 22

On Arcadia 2 weeks ago we were unable to buy spirits for the cabin, asked steward and reception and got a big no from both. A little bit confusing as they still seem to be available!

Oceana from June 18

[ATTACH]425259[/ATTACH][ATTACH]425260[/ATTACH]a1c3e607cc17294237eda828d7e51ea1.jpg[ATTACH]425261[/ATTACH]5c2f92a67c02db03f0655a9a3b2d2595.jpgbfb8417aa2e2b4afada1b9d1280587db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Doesn’t seem like the prices are the same ship to ship. We were paying more than this on Britannia in May.

Thanks for your reply DaiB , I found the room service menu and the price for 1ltr of malt is very favourable, but still couldn’t find the malts on the bar menus that have been posted

Thanks for your reply DaiB , I found the room service menu and the price for 1ltr of malt is very favourable, but still couldn’t find the malts on the bar menus that have been posted
They often have malts not on the list. And certainly many Gins.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Forums mobile app

I am pretty sure I have bought Laphroig and Talisker on board and other Malts.

• 1 month later...
What situation?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Forums mobile app

Exactly.

P&O are excellent with drinks pricing and night time entertainment on Ventura was superb.

If P&O looked at their loyalty program and improved their offering with extra points for Suites and mini suites and possibly some other freebies like we get on RC in place of the discounts which only comes into play when obc is exhausted they would be better than anyone else especially from Southampton.