2015 Schedule

Archer0749

I also called Captain's Club today about Alaska and when we could see the new releases. We won't as we have to call Captain's Club directly to book the advanced releases.

Johanne

so if we know basically what we want to book can we call and book now?

Did they tell you how you are supposed to know which on you want?

I also called Captain's Club today about Alaska and when we could see the new releases. We won't as we have to call Captain's Club directly to book the advanced releases.

Johanne

Has there been a release with fares? Or are you sayi we need to call CClub to get them?

Thank you,

Last year we needed to call the CC to get schedules and fares in order to book before the cruises were made available to the general public on the web site.

As a newbie, I'm confused... there are 2015 cruises available for booking, so what does the new schedule offer?

The new 2015 schedules will go beyond what is currently available. April 2015 & into 2016.

Mary Lou

Alaska wasn't available yet early this a.m. They told me to call tomorrow. Also the only way for now to get prices was through the Captain's Club. I am also looking at South America 2016 and those won't be out till March 3rd. Very inconvenient not knowing the cabin prices for comparison. I guess we could use the 2015 prices but some of the SA sailings are almost booked out and the prices are inflated as they are offering the 123 special on some of them. These calls could be very long.

Johanne

I spoke with Ellen at Captain's Club this afternoon. She informed me that as soon as the Alaska cruises for 2015 are available, we should be able to log-in to "My Celebrity" and view the listings. She seemed pretty knowledgable and said to keep checking each day as there was no specific day this week when they would be released.

I spoke with Ellen at Captain's Club this afternoon. She informed me that as soon as the Alaska cruises for 2015 are available, we should be able to log-in to "My Celebrity" and view the listings. She seemed pretty knowledgable and said to keep checking each day as there was no specific day this week when they would be released.

I was told the same thing earlier....with emphasis on '' week of 17th february is when we can expect details'':cool:;).....Of course.

I'll check again tomorrow...

Cheers