Summer 2019 itineraries.

Burgmeister

Thanks Jasbo. Sorry that I've repeated an oft asked question.

No apology necessary, and sorry if my answer was rude. To those of us of who look at CC most days, some of these repeat questions just get a little comical.

In fact there's already another similar question just a few hours after yours All part of life's rich pageantry.

Jim

• 1 month later...
Summer and Fall 2019 will be available for booking by Elite members of the Captain's Circle on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 11am EST. For all others, it will be December 14 at 11 EST

Unfortunately, I am guessing the deposit will be the full 10%. I now only book with a FCC or refundable $100, so I will have to wait for the next sale since I am out of FCC’s

We always have a few extra FCC's just in case a cruise jumps up

We always did too, but the last time I cancelled and rebooked a cruise, the FCC’s must have expired and didn’t roll over to the new booking. They were processed immediately as a check to be sent to me.

We don’t cruise again until next May, so will have to wait for a sale.

Princess sent a message to the elite members alerting them to the release tomorrow, Wednesday, at 8 AM PST for elite members. The next day, Thursday, the schedule release will be at 8 AM PST. It is official and I have our FCD's ready. I like to book early and then watch the price and sales as the final payment finally arrives.

I know, it is really frustrating. There are people who have booked today over the phone or through a TA. I just can't book for five people without knowing the prices beforehand. It would take me forever on the phone to get all of the different prices for the cruise I'm interested in.

I had completed three bookings by 11:30am EST. I am Elite. I could not see the prices, but my TA could get them via phone call from Princess. So I had the prices before booking.

Didn’t Coral post all the prices? I get you wouldn’t have a final if your TA discounts but you’d have an idea.

Yes - I posted the prices last week:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2570983

Yes I did have the fares for four of us (not the third passenger fare) from the spreadsheet, as well as the port fees. But I also like to run a mock booking with the platinum insurance and transfers all included, so I know the grand total before pulling the trigger. And I would have an idea of what my deposit would be (the ten percent).