Paradise - First Cruise After Dry Dock

MistyRo76

Looking at the Paradise itineraries on Carnival's website, it looks like the first post-dry dock cruise is March 31st. Is that correct? Just wondering when I can expect to start seeing feedback about the changes made in dry dock. Just booked Paradise for next April! Excited that she's getting Guy's/Blue Iguana/Red Frog Bar and waterpark. But ready to hear first hand feedback!

It's actually this coming Monday the 26th. We're booked on her leaving that day. We're staying with family for a week after the cruise so I'll try to post some information about it when we have down time. I've never been on her before or any Carnival cruise for that matter so my observations may be a little different than others. :)

It's actually this coming Monday the 26th. We're booked on her leaving that day. We're staying with family for a week after the cruise so I'll try to post some information about it when we have down time. I've never been on her before or any Carnival cruise for that matter so my observations may be a little different than others. :)

Awesome! Hope you have a great time and I look forward to hearing about your observations and impressions! It's been a LONG time since I've been on a Fantasy class ship and I'm looking forward to it. It will definitely take me back to my earlier cruising days!

That would be so fantastic !! I am so excited to see photos or at least some reviews on the new refirbs !! I am going out on the 23rd of April and soooo excited to fond out how you liked the upgrades and new restaurants !! Thanks !! Look forward to your posts ! :D(y)

That would be so fantastic !! I am so excited to see photos or at least some reviews on the new refirbs !! I am going out on the 23rd of April and soooo excited to fond out how you liked the upgrades and new restaurants !! Thanks !! Look forward to your posts ! :D(y)

I just saw some pictures on the “Carnival Cruise Line Miami Blog” Facebook page!

Yes, there are a slew of pics out there and I'm so excited about the upgrades. the ship looks fantastic! Sailing on her again on May 26th. Can hardly wait to see all of them in person!!!!

I’m from Tampa but have only sailed out of Port Canaveral. June 9, 2012 on the Ecstacy, Feb 18, 2018 on the Sunshine.

Excited to sail the Paradise out of Tampa in October of 2019!

We sail on the Paradise this coming Monday, April 9th and I will post some pics here in this thread upon our return.

So excited.....first time in a Suite!

Nice! Did you get one of the newly added suites on the grand deck? I was looking at those, but the balcony was smaller than a standard.