Allure - Western Cruise Compass that includes: Bahamas, Cozumel, Roatan, Costa Maya

js

Hi.

I did a search for the Allure Western Cruise Compass but the ones that come up include Labadee, which is not on my sailing.

Does anyone have a Cruise Compass for the Allure itinerary:

FLL

Nassau

Sea Day

Cozumel

Roatan

Costa Maya

Sea Day

FLL

This would be a big help to me since I have 19 family members traveling and I'm the organizer ;p

Thank you so much!

I will be sailing this itinerary on May 6, which I believe will be the first run. I'll do my best to collect and post the cruise compasses[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That would be great. We sail on May 20 so I’m looking forward to hearing about your cruise and seeing the compasses:) Happy cruising:):cool:

Thank you all so much! At least I know why I cannot find then now lol

For those that are going in May if possible I would love for you to post the Compass if you can.

Enjoy!!

That would be great. We sail on May 20 so I’m looking forward to hearing about your cruise and seeing the compasses:) Happy cruising:):cool:

Thank you! This will be my first cruise so I am very excited! Hopefully I will be able to upload them during the cruise but if not I'll have them to you all when I get back.

Hi.

I did a search for the Allure Western Cruise Compass but the ones that come up include Labadee, which is not on my sailing.

Does anyone have a Cruise Compass for the Allure itinerary:

FLL

Nassau

Sea Day

Cozumel

Roatan

Costa Maya

Sea Day

FLL

This would be a big help to me since I have 19 family members traveling and I'm the organizer ;p

Thank you so much!

I'm looking for the Compass that includes Labadee. Where did you find it?

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like our itinerary will be changing for May 6th due to the pier damage in Roatan. Hopefully they will have it fixed quickly for those who have cruises further out in the season. We are still anxiously waiting to see if we will have another sea day or go to a different port. I still plan to post cruise compasses for the trip[emoji3]

It looks like our itinerary will be changing for May 6th due to the pier damage in Roatan. Hopefully they will have it fixed quickly for those who have cruises further out in the season. We are still anxiously waiting to see if we will have another sea day or go to a different port. I still plan to post cruise compasses for the trip[emoji3]

Thank you. I'm looking forward to seeing your Cruise Compasses! :D

I'm hoping for another sea day but I guess time will tell. I sail in August.

I've heard so many different reports of what is happening for the Allure sailings including Roatan. Interested in seeing if it will indeed be another sea day or if another port will be substituted in. We're really hoping the pier is fixed before our November sailing as we have a sloth cuddle planned!

Thanks in advance for posting cruise compasses! Hope you have a great trip in May!

Reports now saying RCI has not made any decision as to Allure and won't until closer to the actual port date. Other "big" ships appear to be docking... https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=8564

To anyone going before October, if you could also try to get copies of the daily Coastal Kitchen dinner menus, it would be much appreciated. I am trying to figure out where the family should eat each night and whether to get a specialty dining package.

• 2 weeks later...

And this is a really odd request, but someone had posted in a different thread that some of the cabin air filters do not get replaced regularly (or at all). I didn't know if someone could measure the air filter, as it may just be easier to take a replacement for use while we are there...

I will be sailing this itinerary on May 6, which I believe will be the first run. I'll do my best to collect and post the cruise compasses[emoji3]

That would be so awesome! We are on the July 1 cruise and would so much appreciate it

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And here's the damage... Looks like MSC is buying Roatan a new dock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IaXf171iDE