Is the spa balcony worth it

Bllybb758

Is it worth it?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is it worth it?

• Yes
    • No

hey guys I was wondering if the spa balcony was worth it including the noise level etc
What ship? Some ships don't have any extra benefits to being on the spa level. I didn't like the spa balcony we had on Glory (no extra benefits), which I found noisy since it was close to the stairwell going to Camp Carnival. Also, since we had rainy weather and the balcony was not covered, our balcony was not usable much of the time.

For us, the thermal suite, Thalassotherapy pool, and showers add a lot of value to our cruise and it's worth it. We don't do spa services. We sailed on the Splendor in 2015 with a spa balcony and booked another on the Splendor for Alaska next year. However, it doesn't look like Sunshine has the Thalassotherapy pool? For us, it wouldn't be worth it without the Thalassotherapy pool.

• 4 months later...
we had a spa balcony cabin last year. there were 4 women in the cabin so yes it was worth it for the shower alone. we were on deck 11 and it was the very quiet. for just 2 of us i wouldn't bother.

I'm wondering how the motion was being near front of the ship? I realize it all depends on how rough the water is and each cruise will differ but did you experience any rough seas and was it crazy with motion in your cabin?

We started booking the spa balcony cabins to get away from the smoke on the regular balconies. After they changed the smoking policy we stayed with the spa balcony cabins because they are so much quieter than the regular cabins. We love the deck 12 spa balcony cabins. Our absolute favorite was 12009 on the Breeze. There are no inside cabins across from that section of balcony cabins, so no slamming doors and no people talking in the short hallway.. Really, there was just absolute peace and quiet. We never used the T Pool or any of the other perks that cruise - just hung out on our balcony.

• 5 months later...
We started booking the spa balcony cabins to get away from the smoke on the regular balconies. After they changed the smoking policy we stayed with the spa balcony cabins because they are so much quieter than the regular cabins. We love the deck 12 spa balcony cabins. Our absolute favorite was 12009 on the Breeze. There are no inside cabins across from that section of balcony cabins, so no slamming doors and no people talking in the short hallway.. Really, there was just absolute peace and quiet. We never used the T Pool or any of the other perks that cruise - just hung out on our balcony.

I was considering a spa balcony but we do not use the spa. I was wondering if 12009 is a covered balcony? I also do not know what the thalassotherapy pool is? My husband loves the spa shower and I love a quiet room so these are our reasons for this type of room. I was thinking of getting one on the 11th floor it the balcony isn't covered though. Thanks for any input you can give!