Booze, No Snooze - Live From Mariner 8/10/18

Really enjoyed following your adventures.

You are quite a dynamic young man!

Pictures are great.

I was surprised you did such a short cruise, and such. But sometimes you just need a get a way.

Thanks for the opportunity to follow you.

Safe travels.

Great review, most entertaining! Can I ask if you did self disembark? If not, can you advise what time, if you know, that self disembarkation started from? I trying to plan a day to Sawgrass Mills the day we disembark so want to get off as soon as possible, take my case to the hotel and leave it there and get on a bus to shop, shop, shop :D

Thanks

Karen

Looking forward to it. Just got off the Allure last Sunday and missing the cruiselife horribly. I've read some of your previous posts and aspire to make a video with my family of little ones similar to the one you and "our two suitcases" put out on youtube! Also, heard you with Matt Hochberg not too long ago on the blog/podcast that is not allowed to be discussed here. Great interview!

Great review, most entertaining! Can I ask if you did self disembark? If not, can you advise what time, if you know, that self disembarkation started from? I trying to plan a day to Sawgrass Mills the day we disembark so want to get off as soon as possible, take my case to the hotel and leave it there and get on a bus to shop, shop, shop [emoji3]

Thanks

Karen

Yes, we rolled off. Our flight wasn’t until noon, so we didn’t rush off. People were rolling off at 7am, so plenty of time to make it to Sawgrass.

A little CLR fun fact, my first job was there. I was part of the opening crew at Ron Jon Surf Shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@cruiseliferick Thanks for posting the Bamboo Room drink menu w prices! That place looks fantastic... I'll be sure to get my Daily Deluxe package worth. ;)

Yes, you will. We tried every speciality cocktail. Some multiple times! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo Rick, I've got a contact buzz from lookin at these shenanigans... I saw your name on a spreadsheet for the upcoming Bliss Mexican Riviera....are you booked on this one too?

Jay

Sorry man, I had to let that one go. President’s Cruise on Harmony on 9/29 wouldn’t permit both sailings.

After reading your review...I booked for 4 nighter in Sept....couple a questions if you don't mind....is there still complimentary steam and sauna.....can you get diamond plus drinks in MDR....How was pizza at cafe promenade? Thanks

I didn’t try the steam room or sauna, but I believe it’s still complementary on Voyager Class. Didn’t eat in MDR this go around and I had the drink package so I don’t have an answer on that one either. You guys need to hit me up live so I can inquire real time. [emoji12]

Pizza was good, but oh boy if there was ever a moment I was going to the brig this trip. The ship was not prepared for the amount of people exiting the club at 3am on night one and therefore there was a very long wait for pizza. Let’s just say people got nasty and stupid and I was willing to be the one to show them the way back to the Lord.

Story for another time.

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

Happy Friday all. Back in New York and getting ready for the next one in 43 days.

To hold you over...

My buddies at @OurTwoSuitCases just released the first blog from our Adventure of the Seas Spring Break cruise back in March , which consists of our 48 hours in Puerto Rico before the cruise. Enjoy!