Booze, No Snooze - Live From Mariner 8/10/18

This this the last day full?

I think your comment is right, they are trying to jam a 7 day sailing into 3. Red Party, Battle of the Sexes, Love and Marriage, Quest etc... I think I might have missed a few but that is a lot of “happenings” for 3 days.

Laser Tag is an awesome idea for Studio B! And congrats on the win...still curious to see if your quest medal returns...

Did they do a good job with it? Is the goal to hit a target or defend a target or is it to knock players out of the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving the review Rick, you are getting me so pumped!

1st place in Quest

1st place in Lazor

Now get out of that escape room!!

I expect you to match him on all fronts — do not let me down! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I expect you to match him on all fronts — do not let me down! [emoji23]

I don't think I'll be going at his level this time. Now come March B2B GC, that's another story... The bother of us together is going to be scary!

Did they do a good job with it? Is the goal to hit a target or defend a target or is it to knock players out of the game?

Very well done and exact layout/experience offered on Symphony. Robots vs Aliens fighting to claim Planet Z. So only targets are the vests of the opposing team members. No home base or anything like that.

Ok, I’ll bite. What’s liquid cocaine?

So bummed that Mariner is only doing short cruises. Not worth our time when have to fly to FL. Now...maybe when we retire....

Mariner was our first Royal cruise, so has many happy memories. We thought she was so nice, we’ve sailed her twice! [emoji6]

Congrats - she has no idea I am assuming????

She knows a proposal is coming but thinks it's going to be at a concert in October (I had a mutual friend of ours take her downtown for drinks a couple weeks ago and let my "plan" of an October concert proposal slip while she was drunk to throw her off the plan).

Love it....Rick, your reviews are awesome and so are your outfits!! My family of 9 will be sailing on her in October, can't wait - it's my 60th birthday gift to myself and treating the family to the cruise and Disney too.

Woke up this morning a little surprised that there wasn’t anything else posted or scoped after the name the drink scope..ha - I fully hexpected to seen some photos of you watching the sun come up!

Thanks for sharing your weekend with us! I’m pretty sure that Royal should pay you for advertising - My daughter and I are heading on Symphony in April and my husband and son were planning to go on a Baseball Spring Training trip in March and now I am looking to see if they can do a Mariner add on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk