Anthem of the seas-my time dining

We are sailing on anthem in march 2018. Im very confused about my time dining. I made reservations for every night at 6 to allow time for shows. I would like to eat at all 4 of the dining rooms. Are we assigned specific rooms each night? Can i reserve different rooms for each night? Cruise planner only allowed me to pick time, not specific restaurants. Made reservations for jamie's italian- looking forward to that dinner! Thanks, any information greatly appreciated

We are sailing on anthem in march 2018. Im very confused about my time dining. I made reservations for every night at 6 to allow time for shows. I would like to eat at all 4 of the dining rooms. Are we assigned specific rooms each night? Can i reserve different rooms for each night? Cruise planner only allowed me to pick time, not specific restaurants. Made reservations for jamie's italian- looking forward to that dinner! Thanks, any information greatly appreciated

I won’t be on until June so not speaking from experience. They no longer have dynamic dining. I think the different restaurants now serve for different types of dining. Meaning traditional is in 2 and My time in another. I don’t think it is a rotation. All menus are the same I think in each room.

I could have the wrong assumption.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are we assigned specific rooms each night? Can i reserve different rooms for each night?

Yes, when you show up at the MTD host desk. No.

Biker, who thinks that this Dynamic Dining remnant is done on purpose by RCI because they plan to bring some version of it back.

Thanks, we werent given the option of traditional, which i prefer. Ill find out soon enough, thanks again.

i won’t be on until june so not speaking from experience. They no longer have dynamic dining. I think the different restaurants now serve for different types of dining. Meaning traditional is in 2 and my time in another. I don’t think it is a rotation. All menus are the same i think in each room.

Sent from my ipad using forums

Yes, when you show up at the MTD host desk. No.

Biker, who thinks that this Dynamic Dining remnant is done on purpose by RCI because they plan to bring some version of it back.

Maybe, but I would think they would need more crewmembers to do DD successfully.

I won’t be on until June so not speaking from experience. They no longer have dynamic dining. I think the different restaurants now serve for different types of dining. Meaning traditional is in 2 and My time in another. I don’t think it is a rotation. All menus are the same I think in each room.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You are correct, two of the restaurants are used for traditional dining and two are for MTD. Chic and Grande are typically traditional dining and American Icon and Silk are MTD. If MTD is too crowded, they will take people to the other restaurants if there is room. All have the same menus, so you aren't missing anything if you are in one all week.

Thanks, can we go to other rooms (grande and silk) if we want?

No, that's only for traditional. You can call whoever you booked the cruise with and ask to be wait listed for traditional. Even then, you could get either of the two venues on deck 3. If the traditional wait list clears, you could write RCI about two weeks out at rcldining@rccl.com and ask for a specific table in the venue of your choice (limited to deck 3).

what r the traditional dining times on anthem?

Sent from my ipad using forums

grande & chic on deck 3 are traditional dining. 5:30 & 8:00 are the times i believe.

Mtd with reservations is american icon on deck 4.

Mtd without reservations is silk on deck 4.

5:30 & 8:15