Adventure of the Seas Bars and Watering Holes...

ScottVV

First time cruisin' on the Adventure of the Seas and just wondering how many bars/places to get a drink there are? I've been on a few NCL and Carnival cruises and thought they had many, many a place - from your dive/pool bar to your more upscale, dress up bar. Does the Adventure offer many an option? Thanks!

There are plenty of options. Personally, we loved the Champagne Bar. It was our nightly pre-dinner and pre-show spot. The cocktails are great!

Another vote for the Champagne bar. Virginia and Riza are an incredible team. They are professional and make an outstanding cocktail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it still have the nightclub type bar? There was one on the Explorer that we were able to go dance. Had the silent party etc. If Not, where is there to go dance at night?

If you mean the two-deck nightclub, that will be gone. They normally do the nighrtclub function up in Viking Crown.

Thanks all.... This is the first time I've purchased the drink plan, and heard of horror stories of the bars being 5+deep all the time and the service will then suffer and such.. But I also know it depends on what time of the day, etc., for that to be an issue.. So, I was hoping there was/were many options to choose from depending on the mood you're in. My wife and I will definitely hit up the Champagne bar on numerous occasions.

Thanks all.... This is the first time I've purchased the drink plan, and heard of horror stories of the bars being 5+deep all the time and the service will then suffer and such.. But I also know it depends on what time of the day, etc., for that to be an issue.. So, I was hoping there was/were many options to choose from depending on the mood you're in. My wife and I will definitely hit up the Champagne bar on numerous occasions.

Also checkout the Schooner Bar.

• 2 weeks later...
My DH plans to have a drink in each one he can get into (excludes Diamond Club & Suites bar)

Hello, Just wondering what bars are the suites bar. This is my first time on the Adventure of the Seas and we are staying in a Junior Suite. Any advice would be great!!!

Hello, Just wondering what bars are the suites bar. This is my first time on the Adventure of the Seas and we are staying in a Junior Suite. Any advice would be great!!!

Grand Suites and higher can get drinks at certain times in the Suite Lounge. Not sure JS qualifies.

Junior Suites do not qualify for any "suite perks".

You get your double C&A points and a walk-in closet and a bathtub in your bathroom. That's about it. :)

So-called priority embarkation, but that doesn't mean much these days since it's such an efficient process.