Pre-paid gratuities

Joyful Joyful

Hi all! We will be on our first Celebrity cruise next month (Equinox), and we would very much like to pre-pay our gratuities, if at all possible. I have searched the Celebrity website, and googled this topic, but to no avail. So I am going to the experts- you all! I just like to have excursions, tips, packages, anything that I CAN, paid for in advance.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!!

Joy

First question, who did you book the cruise with?

If Celebrity, call and tell them you want to prepay your gratuities, they will gladly take your money.

If you booked with a travel agent or big box store, call them and they will take care of you.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

OP Thank-you very much for asking the question. I was also searching and did not find the answer.

Joyful Joyful, thank you for the information provided. This said, would you happen to know, why the «*prepaid*» gratuity option is not offered in a similar fashion on line as to the other options?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

OP Thank-you very much for asking the question. I was also searching and did not find the answer.

Joyful Joyful, thank you for the information provided. This said, would you happen to know, why the «*prepaid*» gratuity option is not offered in a similar fashion on line as to the other options?

Generally the decision to pre pay gratuties is made when booking. Sometimes people have On Board Credit from Celebrity or a TA that they plan to use to pay the gratuities. But if you want to pre pay them just call Celebrity or your TA if you didn’t book with Celebrity.

Thanks everyone! We booked through a TA, I will get in touch with her, and see what she can do!

SO looking forward to this cruise! Have experienced many cruises on Carnival and RCCL, one Princess and one NCL (a very long time ago on those last two!). Excited to experience one more cruiseline (although I think RCCL and Celebrity are owned by the same company?)! We are in an OV cabin. Thanks everyone!

Joyful Joyful make sure you get your Captains Club number prior to sailing, call Captains Club & give them your Royal Crown & Anchor number. They will match your status from Platinum (Select) thru Diamond (Elite)

Thank you so much! We are only at Gold with RCCL, so it won't benefit us this time, but we will keep on cruising, so in the long-run it will! I did sign up, and have a CC number now.

Joyful Joyful make sure you get your Captains Club number prior to sailing, call Captains Club & give them your Royal Crown & Anchor number. They will match your status from Platinum (Select) thru Diamond (Elite)