Royal Suite Questions

colombiangirl

The photo on Celebrity website looks like it's 2.[ATTACH]414667[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

Not sure the origin of the picture but it is not the layout of Royal Suite on either the M-Class, S-Class or Edge Class ships on Celebrity. All the Royal's on Celebrity have one bedroom only and a sofa bed.

Celebrity no longer posts floor plans of their staterooms. I think it is because they vary from ship to ship depending on when they were refurbished last. Have not been able to find them on their website for awhile. Sometimes a google search digs up some previously posted information which may no longer be valid. (Or if they are there, I can’t seem to find them anymore) :-)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by RetiredCruiser2015
added more

Definitely does not look like a the RS on S or M class to me... just to add to the confusion the CS, RS and PH suites on S and M class are really different too....not necessarily better or worse but definitely different!

Have stayed or at least seen the CS, RS and PH on both classes the plan isn’t like any....agree with Gonzo70... it looks like the Reflection Suite...

I pulled that off the Celebrity website today. It's in the "suite life" section on the menu on the left side of the page. If you look closely at the picture it says Royal right above it. Add this to the list of IT woes, I guess. Too bad, I was getting excited about switching my parents and I into this from 2 Sky Suite. My hubby and dad would have loved the hot tub on the balcony!

I pulled that off the Celebrity website today. It's in the "suite life" section on the menu on the left side of the page. If you look closely at the picture it says Royal right above it. Add this to the list of IT woes, I guess. Too bad, I was getting excited about switching my parents and I into this from 2 Sky Suite. My hubby and dad would have loved the hot tub on the balcony!

IMHO it's a spa bath rather than a hot tub. We did not use ours, but my niece did use hers and she loved it.

The "hot tub" is a whirl pool tub on the balcony of the Royal Suites on M and S class ships. The water was not hot in the Caribbean. Our butler told us that the water was tepid in the Caribbean because: 1) it's hot and 2) the sun warms the water. I tried it on an overcast day.

My DH & I did enjoy it on Millennium with Hubbard Glacier as our view.