Moscow mule on the maasdam?

rachelfran

On the August 5 departure out of Montreal and wondering if I'll be able to get this on board?

If the ingredients are at the bar, and the bartender knows how to make the drink, you will be able to get it.

If the bartender doesn't know how to make the drink, but you can provide directions, then you can have it made, too. Again, so long as the ingredients are there, the bartender will make anything you want.

... wondering if someone has specific info as to whether they do have the ingredients ...

In that case, it might be helpful if you itemized the ingredients. People might not recognize that particular drink, but know about the things that are in it.

Vodka, ginger beer and lime juice. It is likely that the ship would substitute ginger ale for the ginger beer.

Hi Taxmantoo!

Your absolutely right! Unfortunately on our cruise to the Med on The Nieuw Amsterdam last September they tried in the Ocean Bar with subsitute ginger ale, no

Copper cup!😞 Did not taste at all like one!

Hope they have ginger beer for you! My DH said I should bring a copper cup next time LOL!

Denise:)

Actually Ginger Beer has alcohol so per HAL policy it cannot be brought on board. There would be no problem with the copper cup

Your right called HAL. I also figured that.

I got copper mule cups from Wm. Sonoma

A few years go, we do our own mules when we have a party. I'll pass on HAL.

Denise:)

Today's brewed ginger beers are categorized as non-alcoholic drinks because their alcohol content is less than 0.5 percent, which meets FDA requirements. Since ginger beers are naturally fermented, they have less carbonation and often develop a beer-like head when poured into a glass. Bring the FDA classification as non alcoholic