Celebrity reflection frozen mudslide?

savannahcat

Hi, only ever cruised Princess once before, really enjoyed their frozen mudslide baileys Kabila and I really cream mixed drink, also something called a grizzly mint chocolate based frozen ice cream mixed drink lived on them, do Celebrity Reflection offer anything similar on premium package, I am debating trying Celebrity but would be really dissapointed if there was no frozen mudslides as it is my drink of choice.

On our last cruise in October. I had the classic package and sometimes had to pay $1 extra since Baileys is now on the premium package. Silly.

Depended on the bartender. At one point I just said fine, omit the baileys and add Kahlua.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, only ever cruised Princess once before, really enjoyed their frozen mudslide baileys Kabila and I really cream mixed drink, also something called a grizzly mint chocolate based frozen ice cream mixed drink lived on them, do Celebrity Reflection offer anything similar on premium package, I am debating trying Celebrity but would be really dissapointed if there was no frozen mudslides as it is my drink of choice.

I was on Reflection last month and had the classic package. I ordered many mudslides and also frozen toasted almonds at many places (theater, pool, OVC, bars) around the ship. I had the classic beverage package and was never charged extra anywhere for either one.

I was on Reflection last month and had the classic package. I ordered many mudslides and also frozen toasted almonds at many places (theater, pool, OVC, bars) around the ship. I had the classic beverage package and was never charged extra anywhere for either one.

What is in a frozen toasted almond? Sounds yummy!

Replace the amaretto with frangelico, add some coffee instead of the ice cream and you have an Aspen Coffee - one of my favorites at the coffee bar - hot or iced!

The Affogato (gelato with espresso.) at Bacio is amazing too

Sent from my iPhone using Forums