Suite/Pinnacle sea day complimentary specialty lunches on Radiance class?

It was on LB last week. Perhaps you have to ask. I believe LB has done this for at least the last two years. This may have been offered ever since LB came to Galveston. Yes, it is every sea day in Giovonni's and is complimentary. I had no idea that LB was the only ship that offered this.

How would you know to ask?

How did you find out in the first place?

Very interesting and kind of upsetting. I was on Liberty out of Galveston in a GS and was not told about this.

Is it possible this was just for pinnacles? There were probably at least a hundred pinnacles on my cruise.

It was on LB last week. Perhaps you have to ask. I believe LB has done this for at least the last two years. This may have been offered ever since LB came to Galveston. Yes, it is every sea day in Giovonni's and is complimentary. I had no idea that LB was the only ship that offered this.

Navigator also had it last year. The menu is VERY basic.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On the Mariner repo Chops was doing a $25 lunch and Giovanni's was just a place to eat you WJ food. Not sure what tiers qualified.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Navigator also had it last year. The menu is VERY basic.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On our navigator cruise end of November we could order anything on chops lunch menu , but I think that they stopped that

GeorgeC thanks for posting. I know that you have posted about eating complimentary lunch in Giovanni's on LB before. Now that you mention it, I seem to remember that NV also had this when she was out of Galveston. This is for suites as well as Pinnacles. I don't know why those in suites would not be advised of this perk. Maybe there are so many of us that cruise a LOT on LB that the staff assumes everyone knows about it. I agree it would be upsetting to be in a suite and not advised about this.

I didn't see it on Liberty in February.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are currently on Liberty in a suite. Lunch is offered on sea days in Giovanni's for suites and Pinnacles, and it is a limited but very tasty menu. Breakfast is available in Giovanni's on all days of cruise for suites and Pinnacles, with a very nice and fairly extensive menu.

This perk was clearly stated on the letter left in our suite when we arrived.

Pat

Edited by vistapat
Add information

It is a perk for Voyager and Freedom class ships and is on the list of perks that are in the folder on the coffee table in the suite (GS and above). It is not offered on Oasis or Quantum class ships since they have Coastal Kitchen access.

Copied from Google search:

SUITE AMENITIES

Experience the “Suite Life” when you book a suite on Royal Caribbean. Suites offer even more amenities and personalized service for an exceptional cruise experience. Our suite program focuses on distinctive, tailored service and touches every aspect of the guest’s cruise, from arrival through departure.

• Get on board faster with exclusive priority check-in.
  • Receive personalized attention during the cruise with complimentary Concierge Club service on select ships.
  • Enjoy the best seats in the house during shows and performances with reserved prime seating (where available).
  • Receive priority tender tickets on select cruises.
  • Relax in style with VIP pool deck seating, where available.
  • Indulge in in-room dining during breakfast, lunch, and dinner – simply order from our dining room menus.
  • Enjoy private breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurants on our Voyager and Freedom Class ships.
  • Let us handle your bags with our complimentary luggage valet service.
  • Luxury spa bathrobes.
  • Look your best on formal night with our complimentary pressing service.
  • At the end of your cruise, enjoy priority departure through our exclusive suite* departure lounge, which includes continental breakfast.

It is a perk for Voyager and Freedom class ships and is on the list of perks that are in the folder on the coffee table in the suite (GS and above). It is not offered on Oasis or Quantum class ships since they have Coastal Kitchen access.

Copied from Google search:

SUITE AMENITIES

Experience the “Suite Life” when you book a suite on Royal Caribbean. Suites offer even more amenities and personalized service for an exceptional cruise experience. Our suite program focuses on distinctive, tailored service and touches every aspect of the guest’s cruise, from arrival through departure.

•  
  • Get on board faster with exclusive priority check-in.

• Receive personalized attention during the cruise with complimentary Concierge Club service on select ships.

• Enjoy the best seats in the house during shows and performances with reserved prime seating (where available).

• Receive priority tender tickets on select cruises.

• Relax in style with VIP pool deck seating, where available.

• Indulge in in-room dining during breakfast, lunch, and dinner – simply order from our dining room menus.

• Enjoy private breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurants on our Voyager and Freedom Class ships.

• Let us handle your bags with our complimentary luggage valet service.

• Luxury spa bathrobes.

• Look your best on formal night with our complimentary pressing service.

• At the end of your cruise, enjoy priority departure through our exclusive suite* departure lounge, which includes continental breakfast.

That's not the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are currently on Liberty in a suite. Lunch is offered on sea days in Giovanni's for suites and Pinnacles, and it is a limited but very tasty menu. Breakfast is available in Giovanni's on all days of cruise for suites and Pinnacles, with a very nice and fairly extensive menu.

This perk was clearly stated on the letter left in our suite when we arrived.

Pat

Cany post the menu please.

Cany post the menu please.

Sorry, John. We didn't have an Internet plan, only our Diamond 24-hour privileges, and I did not see your request until after we had left the ship today. I don't have copies of the menus for lunch or breakfast, but what I recall is that the breakfast menu was very much the same as I have seen for Coastal Kitchen. As for lunch, there was a choice of two or three appetizers (we had the calamari frittura, which was absolutely wonderful). There were also three or four choices of entree, and they did not include the filet steak offered at dinner. There was a soup of the day, a pasta of the day, the absolutely delicious Tagliatelle Carbonara, and a giant meatball. I don't recall if dessert was offered, as we did not have it.

Hopefully, someone currently on Liberty in a suite or who is a Pinnacle will see this and post the actual menus.

Pat

Sorry, John. We didn't have an Internet plan, only our Diamond 24-hour privileges, and I did not see your request until after we had left the ship today. I don't have copies of the menus for lunch or breakfast, but what I recall is that the breakfast menu was very much the same as I have seen for Coastal Kitchen. As for lunch, there was a choice of two or three appetizers (we had the calamari frittura, which was absolutely wonderful). There were also three or four choices of entree, and they did not include the filet steak offered at dinner. There was a soup of the day, a pasta of the day, the absolutely delicious Tagliatelle Carbonara, and a giant meatball. I don't recall if dessert was offered, as we did not have it.

Hopefully, someone currently on Liberty in a suite or who is a Pinnacle will see this and post the actual menus.

Pat

No worries.

I think we need to sail Liberty next year