Soft drinks on the Oasis?

swdke

by soft drinks do you mean soda/pop or by soft drinks do you mean non carbonated selections?

included in your fare: iced tea, lemonade( or squash/cordial if you are non american) milk( chocolate , 2% and whole although you may have to ask for the chocolate and 2% cartons) at least one flavored water like strawberry kiwi, tap water, plain coffee and hot tea.

Coke branded products available at bars or in Freestyle machines. these are an extra cost.. either via a soda or drinks package, the chipped mug for the freestyle machine or a la carte.

Is that Minute Maid Apple Juice? So if I buy the soft drink package juice is included?

If you are on a ship with a Freestyle machine and you have an unlimited beverage package, then your package includes whatever is available on those machines.

• 4 months later...
From the photo of the machine if you have the Soda Package, how does it work to you just swipe you sail card and also can someone tell me if the High C & Minute maid juice included as well. Thanks

No, you cannot use your SeaPass card. You must use the special cup you will be given. The cup has an embedded chip that enables the machine.

From the photo of the machine if you have the Soda Package, how does it work to you just swipe you sail card and also can someone tell me if the High C & Minute maid juice included as well. Thanks

The machines are activated with a cup that has an RFID chip in the base.

The Hi-C and Minute Maid you see on the pictures above is included but it is not Minute Maid juice, it is lemonade and sugar free lemonade. There is also Vitamin Water and Powerade in the machines too.

• 2 months later...

On Harmony ice water, iced tea and lemonade are free. Just ask the servers in the given place or self serve at the beverage counter in the windjammer. Hot tea and run of the mill coffee are free too. Anything else requires extra purchase one at a time or beverage package

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

From last thread I saw about it looked like they dropped Powerade, Dasani, and Seagrams. If that's the way it is, could be of less interest than before to those who do not drink soda (me).

The changes (deletions/cuts) on RCCL are getting hard to keep up with..............