Current Concierges continued discussion

Currently on Oasis and this was also confirmed by Claudine.

Truffles, (sorry I don't know your real name) if you read this this week, would you tell Federico that his Chocolate Martini is on its way and will be delivered by special courier on Sunday, Sept. 16? He'll know what this means.

Thank you, Mike

Truffles, (sorry I don't know your real name) if you read this this week, would you tell Federico that his Chocolate Martini is on its way and will be delivered by special courier on Sunday, Sept. 16? He'll know what this means.

Thank you, Mike

Federico is not onboard yet.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Federico is not onboard yet.

Oh, OK. I read some of the posts differently. I guess then he will be getting on when we get on on the 16th. My signature Chocolate Martini will be on his desk when he arrives at his desk, assuming he starts his shift at 12 noon, which is customary.

CptSticky, are you on-board this week, and continuing next week? Eloise and I will be on for three weeks starting this Sunday.

CptSticky, are you on-board this week, and continuing next week? Eloise and I will be on for three weeks starting this Sunday.

Clint, just saw your post on the Sept 23 M&M thread. Laundry must be done at home - can't trust the ships wash & fold. See you on the 23rd. Like you we spend most of our time in the SL and Coastal Kitchen. I'll be the one giving chocolate martinis to all of the servers and bar tenders up their.

Sorry about getting off-topic on this thread. Won't let it happen again.

Will be doing the transatlantic in November on the Navigator, Can I double check who is the Diamond concierge on Navigator as you have Ken Degrace down for Navigator & Rhapsody. I know Ken left the Navigator for the Rhapsody as I was on the sailing when he left during the Cruise to take over on Rhapsody in July . Thanks.
I took Ken off the spreadsheet for Navigator and now he only shows for Rhapsody.

Does anyone know who the DL Concierge is for Navigator?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832

Oh, OK. I read some of the posts differently. I guess then he will be getting on when we get on on the 16th. My signature Chocolate Martini will be on his desk when he arrives at his desk, assuming he starts his shift at 12 noon, which is customary.

We get off for one week but will be back on the 23rd and the 30th.

I took Ken off the spreadsheet for Navigator and now he only shows for Rhapsody.

Does anyone know who the DL Concierge is for Navigator?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832

My parents are currently on Navigator, I spoke to them this morning and they mentioned that Nadja is in the CL. When I speak to them again in a few days I'll ask who is in the DL.

Julie

Hello, My Mum has been intouch with Ken Degrace. He has now left Rhapsody and is back on the Navigator in the Diamond Lounge. He told her he’s on on her Transatlantic but she’s unsure how long he’s on Navigator for. :)
Thanks for the Navigator information. I updated the Google Doc: