Current Concierges continued discussion

More Mariner info:

Tao is still in the Concierge Lounge and Willie is in the Diamond Lounge.

Grecia's start date got pushed back to Sept 10th when Tao will go on vacation. I"m not sure

who will be where after Sept 10th but will be able to update at that point.

More Mariner info:

Grecia's start date got pushed back to Sept 10th when Tao will go on vacation. I"m not sure

Anita,

Will you be on MA then?

More Mariner info:

Thanks for all the Mariner Concierge Information. I updated the Google Doc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

How long does it usually take to hear back from a concierge? I sent an email about a week and a half ago, and didn’t get a reply. Maybe I should try again?

They tend to prioritize the upcoming cruises. If your cruise is within a week or so, then I'd try again.

Dear Thread Owners ... SherriZ366?

We are thinking about setting up a similar topic on other social media where there are closed groups/groups. Do you have any objections to this, we would be happy to share information with you to keep both social media channels active. Cheers

I'm trying to help friends who have had an injury in Amsterdam and need a wheelchair. They have none available in Amsterdam and I'm trying to contact their Concierge on Brilliance. I haven't done this in a while so would someone please send me the email address to use. Thanks for your help!

Rhapsody update -

Alan will stay as Suite Concierge until some time in October

Ken Degrace Yohan is the Diamond Concierge

Ligia will not return as a Concierge, she is moving to become Assistant

Front Desk Manager, not sure which ship

Ligia is now on AL as asst front desk mgr.

Received this e-mail from Mariner Concierge last night:

"Good day,dear Nick:

I am very happy to hear from you .

My name is Tao ,the current concierge onboard .I will sign off on 10th Sep.I have no idea who will come to replace me .

However ,I'd like settle below request before I leave . "

The excel document incorrectly states that Willie Salaya is the Mariner Concierge until August 29 (then to Enchantment until 1-2019). How do we change this to accurately reflect that it is Tao?

Leaving the Navigator of Seas next Sunday 8/25, in an Owners Suite. Trying to book dinner reservations. Does any one know the email address to the Concierge that is currently on the NOS?

Many Thanks

See the document linked in post #2504.

Just requested access to the excel concierge list.
My partners and I have limited posting access to the Google Doc to the 3 of us. It is read-only to everyone else.

We had some problems with people adding pages and other stuff by mistake or even putting nasty stuff on the Google Doc like "Piss of the Seas."

If you have updates or changes, please post them on this Cruise Critic Thread and we will update the Google Doc.

I'm sure your intentions are good but we have been maintaining the thread and the Google Doc and have found that limiting posting access to the 3 of us is the best way to keep the Google Doc clean.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Received this e-mail from Mariner Concierge last night:

"Good day,dear Nick:

I am very happy to hear from you .

My name is Tao ,the current concierge onboard .I will sign off on 10th Sep.I have no idea who will come to replace me .

However ,I'd like settle below request before I leave . "

The excel document incorrectly states that Willie Salaya is the Mariner Concierge until August 29 (then to Enchantment until 1-2019). How do we change this to accurately reflect that it is Tao?

I changed the Google Doc to show that Tao will be on MA until 9-10-2018. As stated in an earlier post, please post changes on this Cruise Critic thread (Current Concierges) and we will update the Google Doc.

If you have a last name for Tao, his replacement and his return date to MA after his vacation, please post it here.