Current Concierges continued discussion

I put an SL designation on the Concierge/Suite Lounge page for all Oasis class ships but I need some help on other ships.

I think Liberty has an SL not a CL.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

I also put an "SL" next to the name of the ship, highlighted in fuschia, on the Concierge Lounge Page

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832

Liberty has a Suite Lounge and a Diamond Lounge. Anis Tebeb is in the Suite Lounge and Mangesh Jambhulkar (MJ) is in the Diamond Lounge. MJ will be on Liberty until November. Not sure about Anis. I will be there on 8/5 so can find out.
Thanks -- please say hi to Mangesh for me. He was our Concierge in Freedom's DL two times. (Sherri Zedd).

He is a terrific concierge. He recently became a dad -- a new baby boy.

I had to email OA's DL Concierge about a special request. Claudine Fernandes answered me and said she is replacing Beatrice. I don't know if Beatrice moved to the SL, is on another ship or on vacation but I will find out.

Is Claudine Fernandes the same person as Claudine Banjamin?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832

Liberty has a Suite Lounge and a Diamond Lounge. Anis Tebeb is in the Suite Lounge and Mangesh Jambhulkar (MJ) is in the Diamond Lounge. MJ will be on Liberty until November. Not sure about Anis. I will be there on 8/5 so can find out.

Hiya, how long are you onboard. We get on 8/19

Hiya, how long are you onboard. We get on 8/19

We just go for 8/5 with son and family. Come back for 9/16 then head to Harmony for Presidents cruise and the one after that. Hope you two are doing ok.

Bill, think MJ and Anis switched Lounges as of yesterday, 7/29. So, MJ is in SL and Anis in DL. Both are to be on until November since they both came on at the same time, one will probably extend. MJ told us he is willing to extend and if he does, promised he would have his wife and baby on board in Dec.

Sherri, don’t make changes yet on spreadsheet, wait for Bill to confirm once he’s on board next week.

Carla

Bill, think MJ and Anis switched Lounges as of yesterday, 7/29. So, MJ is in SL and Anis in DL. Both are to be on until November since they both came on at the same time, one will probably extend. MJ told us he is willing to extend and if he does, promised he would have his wife and baby on board in Dec.

Sherri, don’t make changes yet on spreadsheet, wait for Bill to confirm once he’s on board next week.

Carla

That would be great if they switched. MJ is a good one. I will advise once on board. Thanks Carla.

Carla

Thanks, I will wait for Bill to confirm.

That would be so cool to sail with MJ and his wife and baby on board. He is a great concierge.

Thanks, I will wait for Bill to confirm.

That would be so cool to sail with MJ and his wife and baby on board. He is a great concierge.

I will find out more next week, but as of right now, MJ is still in the Diamond Lounge and Anis is in the Suite Lounge. They did not change over this past Sunday.

That's what I think but I will be on OA next week and will get the updates on the Concierge schedules from Claudine.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Thank you so very much for this very informative spreadsheet. I notice that Symphony does not have an email address for SL concierge nor DL concierge. Would those be similar to her sister ships using "SY"?

Thank you!

On the Liberty now. MJ is going to be in the Diamond Lounge and Anis is in the Suite Lounge. Neither is sure when they might switch over. Both will be here until at least November. MJ is hoping to extend so he can bring his wife and new child on board. His baby will be 6 months in October and can’t bring on until at least then.

On the Liberty now. MJ is going to be in the Diamond Lounge and Anis is in the Suite Lounge. Neither is sure when they might switch over. Both will be here until at least November. MJ is hoping to extend so he can bring his wife and new child on board. His baby will be 6 months in October and can’t bring on until at least then.

Good! We will be on LB in two weeks!