Current Concierges continued discussion

I have Carlington going to GR after his vacation, which he should have begun yesterday.

On May 27 Carlington was still fretting that he was not yet "home free." Debarkation was delayed and he was not a happy camper. He wanted to get back to Kingston ASAP before anyone had a chance to force him into an extension or change his next assignment. He was looking forward to the Grandeur after his vacation.

Carlington left the LOS on 5/27 and is on vacation. Will be joining the Grandeur after vacation in late July.

MJ boarded the LOS in Cozumel on 5/29.

Liberty update:

SL - Anis Tebbeb

DL - Mangesh (MJ)

Carla

Carlington left the LOS on 5/27 and is on vacation. Will be joining the Grandeur after vacation in late July.

Liberty update:

SL - Anis Tebbeb

DL - Mangesh (MJ)

Carla

Carla, if you're on Liberty, be sure to tell MJ, "Hi from me!" He is super!:D

Liberty update:

SL - Anis Tebbeb

DL - Mangesh (MJ)

Carla

Updated LB for Anis and MJ and VI for Jorge l Gutierrez

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Liberty update - Carlington Berry told us he was leaving to join Navigator when we left 5/6. I believe he was leaving in 2 weeks. He told us Jorge would go back to SL, not sure who would cover DL.

Whaaaaat? He was going to go to the Grandeur! :(

Whaaaaat? He was going to go to the Grandeur! :(

Carlington was notified 3 days before he left on vacation (5/27) that he would be the permanent Concierge on the Grandeur after his 2 month vacation (end of July).

Carla

Forgive me if this is not appropriate for this thread as I may not understand completely. I am going on Anthem of the Seas on 6/23 out of Bayonne. I received a concierge letter this week, and the name on my letter is Maria Altan. I do not see this person on the list. Does this mean this person is new, or just filling in?

Forgive me if this is not appropriate for this thread as I may not understand completely. I am going on Anthem of the Seas on 6/23 out of Bayonne. I received a concierge letter this week, and the name on my letter is Maria Altan. I do not see this person on the list. Does this mean this person is new, or just filling in?
This is the right thread to post on -- I rely on Cruise Critic Posters to get information to update the thread and the GoogleDoc. First time I have heard of Maria Altan but put her name on the Google Doc with a question mark.

Please come back and post after you cruse about who your Concierge was and who Maria Altan is.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

This is the right thread to post on -- I rely on Cruise Critic Posters to get information to update the thread and the GoogleDoc. First time I have heard of Maria Altan but put her name on the Google Doc with a question mark.

Please come back and post after you cruse about who your Concierge was and who Maria Altan is.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Know that Ricardo just left for vacation.

Carla

Maria did a short time as the Diamond Concierge on Adventure last year. She then went to Symphony as part of the Guest Services Start Up Team. When we saw her in April, she said she would be going to Anthem as a Concierge but I had no idea what dates or which Lounge

The email for the Anthem on the google docs is wrong. I clicked on it to send an email and it wasn't received.

Maria said their should not be a 1 or 2. It should be like all the other ships with a CL. She is the only one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So is the AN1 link the correct email?

Anyone confirm if MJ is on the Liberty now in the Diamond lounge?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, MJ is in DL on Liberty, arrived May 29. Plan is to move to SL end of July, the Concierges alternate between the 2 Lounges.

Carla

Sucel Anderson returned to work yesterday in the Suite Lounge on Adventure

I am glad she is better. We had her only for a few days on the Adventure in CL sailing south from Puerto Rico when she became ill and then left the ship.