Current Concierges continued discussion

Anyone hear from M.J. From the Vision about the birth of his child and when he plans to come back?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

He went on vacation in March so an educated guess would be May but if anyone has better information, please post.

I just talked to Mangesh. His information so far is that he will be returning back

to the Vision on June 2nd. Baby is doing fine.

Great news -- did he say whether the baby was a boy or girl? Love Mangesh/MJ

Updated Google Doc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Sailed on Allure last week and was told that Dexter was returning yesterday so he should be there in June. I’ll be back on Allure May 20th and will post after I speak to him.

I’m on May 13, and yes, Dexter was scheduled back yesterday. I will check out week after next.

Sailed on Allure last week and was told that Dexter was returning yesterday so he should be there in June. I’ll be back on Allure May 20th and will post after I speak to him.

Excellent news. Thanks very much. I Would appreciate an updated post after your cruise. Enjoy.

I see from the current document that Mohamed was to be back on the Harmony by now. Can anyone that has been on Harmony in the past week or two confirm whether he is there?

I received my Concierge / Suite Guests email yesterday for Saturday's cruise, and it came from Jeremias and Checker. I may have misread the concierge document, so just wanted to know for sure.

Thanks in advance!

I see from the current document that Mohamed was to be back on the Harmony by now. Can anyone that has been on Harmony in the past week or two confirm whether he is there?

I received my Concierge / Suite Guests email yesterday for Saturday's cruise, and it came from Jeremias and Checker. I may have misread the concierge document, so just wanted to know for sure.

Thanks in advance!

Jeremias "Jerry" Lora Martinez was supposed to return to the ship on Jan. 20, 2018 -- looks like he did. Mohamed was supposed to return on March 20, 2018 but it looks like that was Checker's return date and Mohamed is on vacation. So I corrected the Google Doc.

Please let ask Jermias and Checker about how long they will be on HM until vacation and when Mohamed is coming back. Thanks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

My husband has been in contact with Jeremias because we will be on Harmony in 13 days. (Yea!) He said that he would be on the ship until August 4th.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks -- could you please check if Checker Chehaibi is the second SL Concierge when you sail.

One of my cruise buddies is sailing on OA this week. Lyli DeLeon is the DL Concierge covering while Beatrice Chirmus is on vacation. It looks like Lyli will go to SL after Beatrice returns on 5-27-2018. Lyli will cover for Claudine Benjamin who goes on vacation on 5-27-2018.

Another of my cruise buddies is on Rhapsody and Hajeon Hsim or JJ is in the DL. Ligia Kandler is in the CL but she is going on vacation in 3 weeks. It's been awhile since we had an RH update -- she is currently doing a trans-Atlantic. ;