Current Concierges continued discussion

Willie’s going home tomorrow!

I received a PM from him this morning, telling me how excited he is to go home!!

And he doesn’t know, when he’ll join the Anthem!

He asked for extended vacation time!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks -- I wonder if Mario is moving from DL to CL and what other Concierge will join the SR team. I updated the Google Doc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Jennie is in the concierge on the Indy until dry dock then she is going to the Harmony to be with her husband. She said the new concierge was going to be “Junior” , not sure who that is.

Thanks -- I wonder if Mario is moving from DL to CL and what other Concierge will join the SR team. I updated the Google Doc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Do you know how to email the concierge on the Symphony. I tried "SY_concierge@rccl.com" but it keeps getting returned.

Thanks.

Jennie is in the concierge on the Indy until dry dock then she is going to the Harmony to be with her husband. She said the new concierge was going to be “Junior” , not sure who that is.

Junior Allen was a Diamond Concierge on Freedom TA in October. Newly promoted on that cruise. Might be him.

Enchantment

- Perla will be on board for 4 more weeks and then off for Vacation - Expected to come back to Enchantment.

William is the New Diamond Concierge - he will be moving to the Concierge Lounge in 2 weeks for training with Perla and then Covering the CL while Perla is on Vacation.. I did not get his last name, but this is his first contract as Concierge - he seemed very friendly.

They did not know who will be covering the Diamond Club while William is in the Concierge Lounge. .

Do you know how to email the concierge on the Symphony. I tried "SY_concierge@rccl.com" but it keeps getting returned.

Thanks.

Because it’s an Oasis Class I would assume that you would need to add a “1” or a “2”.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It will be Junior who has been the Guest Departure Officer on Independence for a few years, and Jewel before that. He has NOT served as a concierge before.

He told us he had been in Guest Services. Maybe there are two Folks named Junior? Our Concierge, Junior Allen, was short and always smiling. He told us he was new as far as being a Concierge.

f0908e9644ed13d230090fb1c5983ac5.jpg

047803e0ee0a3eda1923c0462c3ca366.jpg

9f796e345dfc4adb3191e22e9d798e0c.jpg

Edited by internetwhiz

Anyone know who the concierge is now on Serenade (concierge lounge)? Doc says Willie left a few days ago and Mario has moved to Diamond Lounge. I'm in a suite in six days and have not heard from whoever it is.

Mario just arrived in the Philippines for vacation this week. Yesterday.

I know this isn't the right place for my question, but I know that someone here will know where I can find the answer. Please point me in the right direction?

We will be stopping at Labadee on our next cruise, and I want to book a cabana. We will be on Harmony OTS, and I am guessing that the cabanas will go fast. However, the Royal website only shows the Nellie's beach cabanas. How do I reserve one for Barefoot Beach? Will a reservation for Nellie's transfer?

I know this isn't the right place for my question, but I know that someone here will know where I can find the answer. Please point me in the right direction?

We will be stopping at Labadee on our next cruise, and I want to book a cabana. We will be on Harmony OTS, and I am guessing that the cabanas will go fast. However, the Royal website only shows the Nellie's beach cabanas. How do I reserve one for Barefoot Beach? Will a reservation for Nellie's transfer?

Are you in a full suite? You must be, to access Barefoot Beach.

Yes I am. Does that mean that the list of excursions should include Barefoot Beach?

There is no excursion or reservation needed to use Barefoot Beach. Any suite guest (GS or better) can use that area by showing their SeaPass card.