Current Concierges continued discussion

Thanks for the update! Will be on board in less than two weeks. Enjoy the rest of your cruise! :)

We were on the same cruise and thoroughly enjoyed our experience in the CL with Alan. It was great to renew our acquaintance with him! He is one of the most attentive Concierges! Hope you have a great time as Linda and I had.

We were on the same cruise and thoroughly enjoyed our experience in the CL with Alan. It was great to renew our acquaintance with him! He is one of the most attentive Concierges! Hope you have a great time as Linda and I had.

Thanks Ian! Gosh we keep missing you! Hopefully one of our cruise paths will cross again in the near future!

Yes, looking forward to being on board Rhapsody again and meeting (or perhaps have met him before ?) Alan. :)

Thanks Ian! Gosh we keep missing you! Hopefully one of our cruise paths will cross again in the near future!

Yes, looking forward to being on board Rhapsody again and meeting (or perhaps have met him before ?) Alan. :)

Whether you met before or not he is most accommodating. Tell him I sent you ;)

Hopefully we will meet again!!!

Whether you met before or not he is most accommodating. Tell him I sent you ;)

Hopefully we will meet again!!!

I will indeed! :D

Looking forward to our cruise and enjoying Alan's great service! :)

Gosh yes, hope we sail with you again...it has been far too many years! :o

Report from another thread:

Serenade --

SR -- Mario moved to the diamond lounge and Willie is the suite concierge. Both are great.Willie said he is moving to the anthem soon so get ready for a great concierge.These two share the epitome of great service.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

ON Grandeur: Francis in CL until (probably) June; Rahul Barua leaving DL at end of this cruise (Feb 22); Kumar moving up from Guest Relations and will be in DL starting February 22.
Updated the Google Doc with information about Kumar

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832

Came off Ovation a week ago, Bing Bai is in the CL she will be there until sometime in April and have to say she is a real gem.

Jingjing Wang is in the DL, only went in there once and didn't meet her so not sure how long she will be in there.

Came off Ovation a week ago, Bing Bai is in the CL she will be there until sometime in April and have to say she is a real gem.

Jingjing Wang is in the DL, only went in there once and didn't meet her so not sure how long she will be in there.

Thanks for the information -- I updated the Google Doc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Can someone confirm Mario in CL on Serenade and how much longer. Thanks

Sent from my SM-S820L using Forums mobile app

The Google Doc has him in the DL until mid April after the crossing. Does anyone have any updates?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832