Current Concierges continued discussion

Vision Update: " Mangesh MJ will be on the Vision through the end of January. He asked for an extension and believes he will be here until the end of March."

Update from Internet Whiz -- Karen McWherter Fraser, who is saling on VI.

Robert Popescur is still in the DL

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Symphony - Jacque will be on until mid May when she will leave for Vacation (And her wedding) until late June when she will return to Symphony.

Independence - Felix will not be returning to Independence, he can be taken off the list for Independence

Freedom - Jennie Passamba can be taken off the DL list for Freedom, she is now permanent on Independence.

We were on the Anthem Dec. 30 - Jan. 6.

Francisco Dean was in Suite/Concierge Lounge (nice guy!!!!)

Luara Baksa was in Diamond Lounge (we did not use - except to grab a cappuccino one time.)

Not sure how long either will be there.

Thank you for all the information -- the main way I can keep the Google Doc up to date is when Cruise Critic folks report back.

Is it Luara Baksa or Laura?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

The letter which was in our stateoom has name spelled Luara.

Sherri:

Diego is of course still on board as concierge in the CL on Jewel until next month,

but you can list Romina (used to be on Radiance) as being in the DL.

Not sure of her name spelling.

Thanks -- I updated the Google Doc

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this but since it's CL discussion and I have seen that it's pretty active I thought I'd ask anyway. As far as being Diamond status, I'm wondering about the three free drink vouchers that are loaded on your card every day. Are there any places/bars on the ship that you CAN'T use them at? And for kids (we have a daughter who will be 13 on our next cruise in June) do they also get some type of drink vouchers loaded on their cards as well for sodas and/or virgin drinks?

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this but since it's CL discussion and I have seen that it's pretty active I thought I'd ask anyway. As far as being Diamond status, I'm wondering about the three free drink vouchers that are loaded on your card every day. Are there any places/bars on the ship that you CAN'T use them at? And for kids (we have a daughter who will be 13 on our next cruise in June) do they also get some type of drink vouchers loaded on their cards as well for sodas and/or virgin drinks?

Guests under 18 do not get drink vouchers. The vouchers can be used at virtually every bar, but you might find them refused at a specific bar from time to time. I remember being refused on the Rising Tide Bar on Oasis once.

Symphony - Jacque will be on until mid May when she will leave for Vacation (And her wedding) until late June when she will return to Symphony.

Independence - Felix will not be returning to Independence, he can be taken off the list for Independence

Freedom - Jennie Passamba can be taken off the DL list for Freedom, she is now permanent on Independence.

Is Felix leaving RCCL or just leaving Independence?

Oh and I forgot to ask, when using one of your free drink vouchers that's on you card, do you need to tell them that you have one on there they need to use, or does it automatically ring it up as free. I don't want to assume that it will just be rang up as free and then be hit with a surprise bill at the end of the cruise.

Oh and I forgot to ask, when using one of your free drink vouchers that's on you card, do you need to tell them that you have one on there they need to use, or does it automatically ring it up as free. I don't want to assume that it will just be rang up as free and then be hit with a surprise bill at the end of the cruise.

I always tell them to use one of the vouchers so that they don't give me a drink that's not included with the vouchers.

I always tell them to use one of the vouchers so that they don't give me a drink that's not included with the vouchers.

Oh I didn't even think about the different kinds of drinks that are or are not included. Do you happen to know some of the ones that are covered and some that aren't? I know that's asking a lot. Lol! I love the fruity ones. I know that on our last cruise we were on this past June I was able to get pretty much whatever I wanted in the SL (we weren't yet Diamond). I remember getting Amaretto Sours, and I think even a Daquiri and Pina Colada.

Oh I didn't even think about the different kinds of drinks that are or are not included. Do you happen to know some of the ones that are covered and some that aren't? I know that's asking a lot. Lol! I love the fruity ones. I know that on our last cruise we were on this past June I was able to get pretty much whatever I wanted in the SL (we weren't yet Diamond). I remember getting Amaretto Sours, and I think even a Daquiri and Pina Colada.

Only basic mixed drinks are included, no frozen or blender drinks.